Weed Chapter.

-So for those who don't know, for all of my oneshot books on wattpad, I've written a "weed chapter", so I'm continuing this tradition.-

Kaldur wasn't sure if he could tell you how they got there. But Apparently Artemis had left the wrong bag of gummies on the table, and they were all barely staying on the ground.

"Fuck," She said. "That was like $30 worth too, and we ate it on accident!"

"They tasted so good I didn't even notice." Wally laughed.

"Everything tastes good to you." Artemis replied. "You'd eat concrete if we let you."

"Would not."

"Would too!"

Kaldur closed his very dry eyes. Everyone seemed to be speaking in .5 speed. "Okay, just explain what happened."

"Well," Artemis scratched her scalp.  "I bought CBD gummies off my Classmate's brother..."

"CBD?" 

"Weed." She replied. "Kush, Marijuana." His face was still blank. "It's drugs, Kaldur."

He gawked at her. "You fed us drugs?"

"I didn't mean to!" 

"Guys, you sound, like, different." Robin observed. "Is this what being high is like?"

Artemis sighed. "Yep, we're high."

But that was okay, because they had they day off, so the teens folded onto the sofa. Artemis was just showing them the beginning of Re-animator when the zeta beamed to life and suddenly about half the league was upon them all at once.

"Good, you're all here." Batman said. "We'll want to talk to you in a moment."

"Okay, just..." Artemis whispered. "Keep it cool." She cleared her throat. "Sure thing!"

Wally laughed. "Keep it cool!" He snorted. "Good going!"

"What?"

"Sure thing?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I guess that did sound a bit unnatural."

The league, baffled, turned back in to continue the conversation.

"He's gonna know." Dick whispered.

"He won't know." Artemis replied.

"Maybe we should just tell them." Kaldur proposed, trying to reduce how much trouble they were destined to be in.

"Are you kidding? They'll skin us!"

"I'm confused, can we start over?" M'gann asked.

"What's all the conspiring over there?" Canary called suspiciously. 

"Nothing!" Dick replied, suppressing a giggle.

"Barry!" Wally shouted. "Watch this." He fell off the couch, banging his  head, and immediately began laughing. "That was so dumb!" He squeaked, sitting up again.

"You... you okay kid?"

"Yeah, why?" He asked, trying to play it casual.

The adults shared a look. The teens stared at each other, failing at hiding their guilty smiles. Conner, who'd had twice as many gummies as everyone else, and was zonked out of his mind, continued staring at the TV screen, mesmerized by the movie's intro sequence.

"Are you guys alright?" Arrow asked.

"Fine! Yeah, fine." Artemis said, trying her hardest to sound perky and sober. She held her eyes as wide as they would go.

"Kaldur?" His king asked.

Kaldur shrunk a little. "Team, let's not interrupt them."

"But they--"

"And let's try not to say any more than we need to."

Dick nodded knowingly, shutting up.

Wally, hower, did not catch what they mean. "What?"

"Let's not make ourselves-- uhm-- conspicuous." Kaldur replied.

"OH!" Wally smacked himself. "Right, duh."

"Alright, what's going on?" Batman ordered, stepping towards the teens.

Kaldur could not take any more. He shot up off the couch. "Sir, We might be on drugs!"

A beat.

Oliver started laughing first, Saying something about youth and morality. Barry tried to disguise his own laugh as a cough, and Arthur smiled a little in sheer surprise.

"What?" Batman asked.

"What do you mean you 'might be'?" Dinah ordered, storming over, Red on her heels.

"We-- One of us accidentally brought weed gummies instead of regular gummies and now we're... what did you call it?"

"High?" Artemis asked.

"And now we're high."Kaldur finished. Looking up nervously at the adults.

"Let me get this straight," Aquaman interrupted. "You got high... on accident?"

"Yes sir."

Orin smiled again. "That sound's about right, Kaldur."

"Yes sir?"

"Kaldur doesn't lie to me." He told his peers. "They actually got high on accident."

"Oh lord..." Barry laughed. "Oh no."

Oliver's laugh had evolved into a gawthaw, as he gestured to Artemis. "Kid... I'm going to be telling this story at your wedding!"

"Yeah yeah." She rolled her eyes.

"Robin." Bats grabbed him by the sleeve. "Come. We're going home until you sober up."

"No! I wanna hang out!"

"Robin."

He sighed. "Bye guys."

"Bye!" M'gann called. "...I'm hungry. Are you hungry? Conner?"

Conner pointed at the screen. "Real blood is darker than that, y'know?"

"Okay," Canary sighed. "Red?"

"I recommend the remaining team go get a glass of water." The android replied.

She turned to them expectantly. "Well? You heard the man!"

-Sorry it's so short, I'm high rn-