The Sleepover Slasher (Rules are Rules)

-Inspired by my beautiful friend who likes to come over and watch slashers with me.  The moodboard up top was one I originally made for her-

"If I had my way I wouldn't be trusting this to either of you." Oliver set an envelope on the table. "You've got keys, and there's money for whenever you want to order pizza. Now, I've frozen my bank accounts for the entire time I'll be gone, so don't even think about it."

"Think about what?" Artemis asked.

"I-- just DON'T." He repeated. "You two are the only people allowed in here this weekend."

"And that doesn't mean you can go out all night either." Dinah added.

"Yeah, exactly."

Roy took umbrage with that. "Not you too, Dinah! You know what we can do."

"Oh, do I ever..." She chuckled, looking between them. "I'm just teasing! Have a good time you two." Dinah gently pulled the girl's ponytail over her shoulder. "And don't forget your homework. Roy, keep an eye on everything?"

"I will!" The boy said, stalking off upstairs. "I'll be working on my application essay"

"I'm sure" Oliver grinned. "Oh, and Roy? Don't tear out the centerfold this time, those magazines are expensive."

"OLLIE!"

He chuckled, sliding the envelope at the younger teen. "The number for the emergency room is on the back, along with local contacts if the rogues outnumber you,"

"We'll be fine." She sighed. "Just have a good time, okay?"

"You too, kiddo, and remember: keep things chill around here."

As soon as the door was shut, her phone was out; everyone else's mentors would also be heading off to the watch tower for the trip. She hit conference call and waited, eagerly. 

"Hello?" Robin picked up first.

"Is he gone?"

"Yeah, Bats headed out an hour ago. what's up?"

A smile curled at her lips. "A party."

"A party?"

"What party?" M'gann chirruped.

"A party over here. Ollie doesn't need to know."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Kaldur asked, he must have been listening the entire time.

"What? Don't want to come?"

"No, I'm coming." The older teen assured her. "But we all agree this is a secret we will guard with our lives?"

"Duh!" Robin giggled. "I'll get dressed up with Wally and head over."

"Great! Meg, bring Conner to come. This is gonna be awesome!"

Artemis leaned against the knocking door. "Pizza?"

"Just us chickens." Wally's voice replied.

Artemis unlatched the door and whipped it open, letting the light of the foyer spill out onto the deck, coming face-to-face with a stranger; sloughing skin, dry lips, loose eyelids slouching around watery yellow eyes.
Artemis, staggered back, gripping the door, ready to slam it. 

Her face fell in embarrassed realization. "Very funny, guys." She snatched the face from Dick's hand. "Where did you even get this? The Halloween stores won't open for three months now!"