HalBarry Dads

"Dad? Can Artemis and Dick come over?"

"Are their parents okay with it?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay then." Barry heard Wally give an audible 'yess!' From the next room. "Are they staying for dinner?"

"I think so."

"Okay just let your auntie iris know." Wally texted his aunt so fast that his keyboard barely read him:

'Dad says it's okay if the boys come over'

'Well, I'm having you-know-who over, so please try not to cause trouble.'

'Ooooh new girlfriend? :))'

'We haven't labeled it yet. Have fun with your friends sweetie :)'

"Aunt Iris is bringing her GF over, but she says okay." The redhead shouted.

It may seem weird that wally was adopted by his aunt's gay best friend, but he loved Barry, and due to legal loopholes, it allowed him to stay with his aunt, who was his dads' house-mate

"Hal's making spaghetti." Barry called from the kitchen.

"Please tell me it's with premade sauce."

"Hey, your pop's a great cook!" Barry ducked into the doorway. "But yes, don't worry."

Wally sighed with relief. "Can you tell pop-- Hal so he doesn't do anything, y'know..."

"Embarrassing?"

"Yeah." Wally replied.

"I'll tell him, but no promises on the 'not embarrassing you' part." Barry said, walking in and passing his kid a bowl of celery. "Eat up before you implode."

"Mmhn." Wally grunted, biting into a piece moodily. "They'll be here at four."

"You want me to zoom up to the store to get you guys snacks?"

"Sure, thanks." Wally replied "Dick likes Reese's pieces and Artemis likes sour patch and noodle monster."

"Just so long as you leave room for dinner." Barry teased, ruffling his hair.

—————————————————

"Hey— oop."

"Hal get out!" Wally whined.

"Is that any way to greet your pops?"

 "Hi Hal, get out!" Wally corrected.

"What are you kids doing in here?" The pilot asked, pushing Wally's door fully open and stepping in.

"Watching Mary Poppins." Artemis said, tilting her head back as Dick French-braided her hair.

"I thought teenagers, like, did drugs and went to concerts." Hal asked, regarding his Flower-crown making Nephew. "Not that you should do drugs. Don't tell your dad I said that!"

"DAD! POPS WANTS US TO DO DRUGS!" Wally shouted.

"Damn it Hal, Don't encourage them!" Barry's voice yelled up the stairs.

Hal smirked a little. "Ya little snitch." He stepped to the bedside and Wally started. "You're gonna get it, kid."

"DAD, POPS IS THREATENING US!" Wally yelled, holding in a smile.

"Little shit." Hal laughed, prodding Wally in his ribs.

"No! Nononono— AAAAAHHCKKKE" the redhead collided with his friends, trying to push his Pop's hands out from under his arms, his eyes grit shut with laughter. "DAAHAHAHAAD!" He squealed.