JLU Crossover

-Prom outfit up top!! Drafted and sewed everything by hand (don't own a sewing machine, never drafted clothes before)-

-Very (very) inspired by FantasyFire's fin "Catching Icurus" on AO3-

"Calm the alert, Batman." Wonderwoman said. "These 'threats' are children."

"Wonderwoman," Robin sighed. "Are we glad to see you! Is Bats still mad about earlier?"

She frowned in confusion, caught off guard by the familiar tone he used.

"Listen kiddos," The Flash said in a voice that was not that of Wally's uncle. "How about we call your parents and get this whole thing sorted out before bedtime, huh?"

Wally glared at him, heart pounding faster than normal, as if speed-reading in iambic pentameter. "You're not Flash."

"Uhuh... what?" Flash asked.

"Can I get everyone to put down their weapons please and give me their names?" Wonderwoman asked, very slowly and peacefully as though defusing a bomb.

"What?"

"Wonderwoman?" Robin pleaded. Kaldur stopped him before the smallest teammate could stir up anything else. "Please can we see Black Canary? I'm sure she can explain everything."

Flash frowned. "Canary? What does she have to do with this?"

Wonderwoman shrugged. "Call her, they might be acquainted."

"I came as fast as I could." A gruff voice called, drawing all eyes over to a rapidly approaching Batman.

"B, thank god!" Robin hurried over, intending to grab his mentors arm and hang all his weight on it, when he felt a sudden coldness, a sense of preemptive alarm that he'd developed from living with Bruce. He jumped back, just in time to avoid Batman's disarming attempt. "Bats! Its me!"

"Who are these?" Batman asked.

"Not sure. They claim to know canary."

"And you, obviously: kid has to be confident in his plan to try and hug you."

"I wasn't--" the bird huffed, realizing he was being excluded from the conversation.

"Have you called their parents?"

"They haven't even introduced themselves."

Batman glowered down at them. "Who are you? What are you doing out here?"

Kaldur looked over the three humans, all looking as queasy and confused as he felt. What was wrong with the league? There was one thing he knew for sure: they needed to get out of this situation, find the other two, and make a plan of action. 

"I'm sorry, we're just looking for our friends. We got lost." He said quickly, placing one hand on Robin and one on Wally, pulling them back from their mentors.

"Pretty lost, for an Atlantean." Batman observed. "What are you really doing here."

"We're just leaving. we'll stay out of the way..." Kaldur babbled, backing away under their glare. 

"Team! oh my gosh!" The leader flinched, but despite the interruption of his plan, he was overwhelmingly relieved to see his friends. M'gann zoomed down just over them, green skin and all, embracing her friends in a hug.

The Faux Flash, Wonderwoman, and Batman looked at each other, the energy shifting dramatically. "J'onn will want to hear about this."

"That's not all." Wonderwoman looked over their heads at the final approaching teenager.