Training with the League

-This is a Team-centric part with a completely expected twist: murder-

The group training had been going great! They'd gotten a few leaguers in to host different spars, and had been going around doing teen vs adult fights.

The most notable win of the day was that Wally beat his uncle in a fight that morning. Barry said it was because Wally was growing so fast, but Wally had sheepishly admitted that the terrain helped him out quite a lot.

It was truly an eventful day for all. Especially that time Kaldur accidently hit his king straight in the crotch and thought he was going to be drawn and quartered for it.

Conner hadn't had anyone who would spar with him, so he mostly worked one-on-one with canary all afternoon.

They thought this session was to educate the team, but really it was educating the leaguers who thought they'd be pulling punches all afternoon. Turns out: when you train a bunch of kids under Black Canary, they'll be able to kick your asses. Hell, Ms. Martian kicked her own mentor's shins in without any hesitation, just to harvest a win from his defeat.

All in all, the team was doing great

"Alright." Canary called, gathering them in. "You've all done well, how about a treat? What do you want to do to close up the session?"

M'gann's hand shot into the air. She jumped excitedly. "Assassin! Can we play Assassins?"

She scratched her scalp. "Each person with one victim, or..."

"Team Vs. League!" She pleaded

"Yeah!" Artemis confirmed. "Yea, Lets do that!"

"Please?" Robin asked.

"If that's okay with you guys." Dinah said, turning to the other leaguers.

The other leaguers, which consisted of Flash, Arrow, Lantern, Manhunter and Marvel, didn't seem to find issue with any of this. It was just a game to reward the kids.

Canary took out a coin. "Heads or tails?"

"Heads." Kaldur said.

"Tails then." Barry agreed.

She flipped the coin, catching it on her knuckles. "Heads. Teens, you're hunting, Adults, you're being hunted."

"YES!" Artemis cheered. "I love assassin!"

"We'll give the leaguers a hundred seconds to get away in the building. If they survive for over half-an-hour, they win. But if the team can successfully tag  all of them with a permanent marker, then the team wins."

"Seems simple enough." Captain marvel agreed.

"Ninety-nine, ninety-eight..." Superboy began. That was their sight to flee. 

How hard could this be? It was basically just like tag, or hide-and-seek.

Wally was stretching up, Robin was handing out the markers, Artemis was duct taping hers to a trick arrow...

"We can't let them survive." Kaldur told the team. "We will kill them."

"Twenty-four, twenty-three...." Conner continued.

M'gann shook on her camouflage. "This shouldn't bee so hard!" 

"We've got this." Artemis agreed, ripping at the duct tape with her teeth.

"And everyone remember, they're still winded from sparring, most of them won't be able to run forever..."

"That's right, humans are persistence predators." Wally agreed.