Seven

Chapter 7

Try

Tumigil ang sasakyan nang makarating Kami.Umihip ang sariwang hangin pagkalabas ko.The orange skies tell me that the day is going to be over,it's time for the darkness.

Sinikop ko sa aking balikat ang mahaba Kong buhok.

When my mother in law suggest us to have our honeymoon in Maldives,I politely declined.Instead I choose the life here in the province.La Verde province is the place that I choose.I want to smell fresh air and unwind.I need to think.I need time and space.Maldives is okay,but it's quite far.Gusto ko na tangkilikin parin ang sariling Bansa.

I stared at the vast sea Infront of me.La Verde has one of the best beaches in Mindanao.Malapit Lang Sa Davao City,I think 1 hour away from Samal Island.Eren said that they have a rest house here.

I watch the gleaming sea,the sun sat down and it's embers reflect on the ocean,it's one of the most amazing part of the nature.

"Suzy,"a deep voice called me.T'was Eren.Nilingon ko Siya, he's standing meters aways from me.Hands on his pockets.His dark features illuminated by the embers of the sun.Shadowing a 5 o'clock. "Let's go."

Nauna siyang maglakad at sinundan ko Siya.A neo classical themed house greet me.I can define What theme is it.The debonair chandelier were hanged on their living room.Rest house pa Lang to.I wonder,how powerful and rich they can be.

"I'm gonna show you our room."

Napatigil ako sa pagmamasid sa buong kabahayan sa sinabi niya. Our ? Nilingon ko Siya at nakitang naglalakad na Siya palayo.

"OUR ROOM?"

Napalingon Siya sa akin,taas ang isang kilay.Nagtataka Kung bakit ako sumigaw.He lazily rolled his eyes on me.Bipolar ba tong lalaking to?

"As far as i can remember,we are married.Whats with the fuss?"

I advanced my steps to him .This dare devil.

"We are just married in papers,Eren.Not in real life,we're not lovers."

Ngumisi Siya sa akin.He then,scan my whole body.Sa paraan nang pagtingin niya ay parang nang-iinsulto.

Siraulo to ah.

"I don't forget that.What I am saying is,we can share the bed.Its not like I want to do lewd things with you.You're not my type."

I scoffed.I glare at him.How dare him to insult me?!

"Wag ka nang Maarte.Di bagay sayo."

Nanggigil ko siyang sinundan nang tingin.May araw Ka Rin sa aking tarantado Ka.

He opened a room,the beige and cream color of the room looks neat for me.Theres a colossal king size bed at the center.Sa likod nun ay ang dagat,the breath taking view.Natabunan lamang Ito nang kaunting kurtina.Eren drop himself on the bed.I rolled my eyes and search for my things.

Ayaw ko sanang sumama sa kanya sa bakasyon dahil alam ko Naman ayaw niya rin.Napipilitan Lang din Naman Siya.We have bad-blood for each others.Day wouldn't be completed if we haven't throw our hated to each others

Ewan ko ba sa lalaking to,minsan mabait,kadalasan Sobrang nakakainis.I wonder,how Alaniz tame him.

I remember my friend.She's inlove with this devil.Too bad for her.

Nagkausap na Kaya ulit sila?Knowing this jerk,he's so full of himself na okay Lang paglaruan niya si Alaniz.

I cleared my throat.I glance ay him,nakatingin lang siya sa kisame habang may Iniisip.