𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

Tawa ulit tayo mga lods

Chapter 35

Resolved

"He loves you Suzy.Hindi siya magkaka-ganoon kung hindi."

My fist clenched as tears kept falling on my eyes.Hindi ko alam kung bakit pa nag-aksaya nang panahon si Alaniz para Lang sabihin sa akin iyon.Kung maniniwala ako sa kanya May posibilidad na masasaktan na naman ako.Alaniz is bluffing.

"He's concern is only for our child.Noong una hindi ko matanggap iyon,pero kalaunan ay natanggap ko rin na Mas mahal ka niya."

"S-Shut up!"

"Suzzette,pareho nating mahal si Eren kaya Hindi ko kayang makitang nasasaktan siya.Please give him another chance."

My nose flared and my chest rise and fall due to my rage.I turned to her and glare at her.She stepped back because of fear.

"Who are you to ask that on me?You're a home wrecker selfish bitch!You don't have the right to tell me and demand something from me!"

Napayuko siya at nagtuluan ang mga luha.Kinagat ko ang mga labi ko.Pinipigilan ang sarili na saktan siya.

"P-Pinagsisihan ko ang gabing iyon S-Suzy.I was consumed by my anguish and insecurities.P-Please g-go home.Hindi ako mang-gugulo sa Inyo."

"Leave Alaniz."

"S-Suzy-

"I said leave!"

Mahirap tanggapin na nagloko ang asawa mo at ang masakit pa nag ka-anak sa Iba.He said he loves me but contrary to his action.

"I hope you can forgive us."

That's the last thing she said before walking away.Sinundan ko siya nang tingin hanggang sa makasakay siya sa elevator.She smiled at me sadly before the elevator's door closed.I breathed sharply and open the condo's door.

Nanghihina akong sumandal sa pinto at napaupo.I dragged my knees together and pulled closer to my chest.I hugged my knees and bowed.Humikbi ako.

I don't know what to do anymore.Please help me Lolo.You were wrong when you choose Eren.

Gusto kong umuwi sa bahay nila Mommy at magsumbong pero alam ko ang kahihinatnan kapag nalaman ni Dad.He trust Eren so much and he would surely blow up like what Kuya Spade did.

My phone rang and Third's name was on the caller.I breathed deeply before answering the call.

"T-Third?"

"Coleein!Where are you?"

Napangiti ako sa tono niya.He sounded like a kid.For a buffed and grown man like him,he clings like a kid.

"Nasa condo na po," I answered quietly.

"Did you got home safely?" I smiled even more with the softness of his voice.

"Yes ,Thirdy.Don't worry about me."

He was quiet for a minute.I can only hear his sharp breath.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I just got home from work,love."

I bit my lower lip.This is so wrong.I shouldn't give him hope.I shouldn't be comfortable around him.Hindi ko siya gustong masaktan pero iyon ang ginagawa ko.Third was like a lighthouse standing at the edge of the island.He shines upon the darkness of the untamed waves of ocean.He was my starlight on my dark night and I intended to keep that light.