𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Chapter 16

Kiss

"I knew it!I fucking knew it, Suzzette! She knew!" Suzzainne's hysterical voice were on the line.After my class,I decided to call her and tell what happen when I bumped into Alaniz.

Honestly,I don't know what to do.She means a lot to me.We've been friends! Bestfriend rather!I treated her like a family.I give her the benefit of doubt.Alam ko sa mga sinabi niya pa lang Kanina,ay parang may nalalaman na Siya.

"What am I going to do,Zaine?"

The mixed feelings were all inside me.The anguish,the resentment,the betrayal and the jealousy.All in one body frame.I never had this feelings before,so I had no idea what to do.

"You are not going to do anything,Zette!Wala Kang kasalanan!Haliparot na babaeng Yan!Kung may may kasalanan dito,Silang dalawa Yun nang asawa mo!"

Natahimik ako.But somehow I feel guilty.What if I didn't agree to marry Eren?I feel like I am the villain on their love story,I am the hindrance of their romance.

"Wag Kang uuwi sa bahay niyo,mamaya!Sa bahay Tayo magdi-dinner.OMG ako ang naiistress sa love life mo!"

I chuckled.Ako ang mas matanda sa aming dalawa Pero Siya ang umaastang mas matanda.

"Huy, don't boss me around Suzzainne.Mas matanda pa Rin ako sayo nang ilang minuto."

"I know that,ATE.Mas matanda Ka nga,Pero mas maganda ako!Sige na nga!Bye,hintayin mo si Kuya diyan,ipapakain Kita Kay Balmond!"

Humalakhak ako bago pinatay ang tawag.My sister and her crazy antics.

I lunched outside the school,I decided to eat some noodles at the convenience store near here.I ordered a Korean ramyeon and a lasagna.Did I mention that 7/11 has the best lasagna?Yes of course!And their Slurpee.

"275 po,ma'am." I look at the name tag of the girl, she's named Pristine.What a nice name.

"Thank you!"

May mga pumasok pang ibang estudyante,I decided to take a seat inside the store.

"Hi,Tin!It's me again and my team!"

"Whatever,Chancent!" sagot nang cashier.

"I brought my Tito here cause he said he is lonely!Tin this is my Tito-oh wait!Asa na Yun?!"

"Mind if I join you?"

Muntik nang mapaso ang bibig ko nang marinig ko ang pamilyar na Boses na Yun.I look up to the familiar man and found him staring down at me.It was Levi Escuderro the III .I awkwardly put down my plastic spoon and nodded.I am shock.What is he doing here?

Pinagtitinginan Siya nang ibang estudyante dahil sa kisig at tangkad niya.He can easily catch the crowds attention just by his looks and face!

"T-Third!What are you doing here?"

He chuckled sexily.His obsidian eyes were staring at me,I can't help but to gulp.He crossed his arms and veins on his biceps protruded .He's only wearing a simple grey v-neck shirt but it made the people around oogle on him.

"I was just passing by-"

"Liar,Tito!You said that you purposely went here to see a friend!" sabay nang lalaking tinawag nang Cashier kanina na Chance.May iba pa Siyang kasama sa likod, probably his 'team'.

The boy were almost like at age with the cashier.He looks neat and clean in his uniform.He looks like the playboy-next door type of guy.

"Chance,order anything you want with your team,it's all on me.Just shut your mouth." Levi said in a monotone.