𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙

Chapter 46

Hide

"You don't need to."

I pouted.I was rejected again for the nth times by my husband.I told him that I should get a job to help him.I want to work on the café downhills.I am persistent but Levi is also persistent.

"How about-

"Love,No.You don't have to work.I can provide for us."

"By what?By being a grape farmer?Magkano Lang ang kinikita mo diyan?We have expenses,the bills!"i said hysterical.

His lips rose a bit.His hands made a way to the small of my back.I couldn't help but to groan.Alam ko ang style niyang iyan.Everytime I get frustrated or angry,he would always do his ways to cure all of it.Hindi ako marupok.Sadyang mahal ko lang siya.

Tinangay ako nang kanyang mga bisig palapitwsa kanya.Napapikit ako nang yakapin niya ako.I rolled my eyes.This is his way.Ang lambingin ako para matigil na.

I always find that gesture sweet and cute.

He nuzzled his face on the crook of my neck.He left a feathery kiss on my jaw and something in my stomach stir in excitement and euphoria.

Minsan nagtataka ako kung saan niya nakukuha ang parang ibinibayad niya sa renta sa buong bahay.He said that he works on a vineyard of grapes as a farmer,pinaliwalaan ko naman.

"I told you.You already have a work." he said huskily.He pulled me and we sorted on the rocking chair,I was sitting actually on his lap while his hands were on my waist and the other is busy playing with my hair.

Even in his simple blue grey shirt and denim pants.My husband looks so ruggedly handsome with those simple clothes.I could actually compare him to Chris Hemsworth.Girls on town would just bypass our house to have a sight and ogle on him.That makes me want to lock him here and do work.

"I am bored,Third!"

Ever since I accepted the fact that my daughter is no longer living,I also forgive myself.I forgive myself from thinking that it was my fault.I sometimes miss her even though she only lives in a short period of time.I also freed myself from regrets,regrets that I should've woke up a long time ago from coma si I could focus on my daughter.But I believe that we already have an Angel from above guiding us.

About that man in my dreams.I didn't dreamt of him anymore.But I couldn't understand why sometimes I always end up crying at night without any reasons.Pinagaalala ko pa nang husto si Third.

My parents and my siblings are continents away from us.It was saddening but they already decided to live away from us.Nasa pilipinas din kasi ang negosyo namin while my brother is working as a excellent public servant in the Philippines.My sister...well,she's okay or fine...I think.Napapabuntong hininga na Lang ako kapag naiisip ko ang kapatid ko na ginagawa ang lahat para hanapin ang taong mahal niya na ayaw naman magpakita.

"So you're saying that taking care of your husband is boring...?"

I scoffed. "You're taking it the wrong way.I want to work at Mrs.Felistine's bakeshop and café.I feel like I have a talent in baking."

He groaned but ended up chuckling.

"Then you're giving me an enough reason not to let you."

My brows shot. "Why?Are you saying that I am not good in cooking?!"

"No..."he burst out in laughter.I made a face and slap him on his chest.Tinago niya ang mukha sa leeg ko habang tumatawa.He soon lifted his attention on me. "I am just sure that Mrs.Felistine is still in her right mind,Love."