𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐

Chapter 52

Real husband

"Was your decision final,Zette?"I glanced at my twin sister as I packed my clothes.Nang nalaman niya na na ospital ako at Bumalik ang mga ala ala ko ay Dali Dali niyang iniwan ang flight niya papunta sa Paris.My parents already know my situation,Nagulat man pero nasiyahan pa din sila dahil uuwi na ako.

I sighed heavily and sit on the edge of the bed.Right after I remembered everything,dito na ako natulog sa kwarto.Levi agreed to it.But I couldn't help to think,bakit pa ako lilipat nang kwarto?I shocked my head.Third has been very supportive over my decisions,he never dared to stop me.

"This is for the better,Zaine."

Her lips twisted.Her almond shaped eyes squinted on me.Among is three,silang dalawa ni Kuya ang May pagkakapareha.Nagmana kasi sila kay Dad,nagmana naman ako kay Mommy.

"Baka naman pagnakita mo ang asawa mo,magbago ang isip mo."

I smiled at her. "I stayed on our marriage before because I was thinking for any body's sake.Now,I want to give my self the freedom that I want.This is for me,Zaine.I want my self to freely love someone."

Her lips tugged up. "Ayos ah,pang miss universe ang sagot mo."

I shook my head and continued packing my clothes.Looking at my sister I couldn't think if she's just placing this facade to show me that she's okay.I know she's going through on something.I am worried about her but if she will not share ,it's fine.I respect her decision.I guess I'll be very insensitive to ask her if she's already moved on.Imagine,she's been looking for Zaccheus Escuderro for over two years and she would just found out that he is already married with a twins! If I were her,I would really gone crazy.Thinking that it's Levi,I would probably burn their house.

Funny that when Eren was the one who cheated on me and declared that he has a son with my best friend ,Lungkot,sakit at galit Lang ang naramdaman ko.Now that I am just thinking that Levi will be married to someone,I would probably be hellbent.

A knock on my door interrupts our conversation.Sumungaw ang ulo ni Third,he gently smiled at me.

"You done?"

I zip the baggage as Suzzainne help me to lift it up.Kinuha naman ito ni Third sa akin.Suzzainne cross her arms on her chest.Tumaas ang kilay niya nang nakitang Kinuha din Third ang kamay ko.She's hiding a ghost of smile on her lips.

"Hindi mo man Lang siya pipigilan?" she asked.

"She said that it is for me,I don't have a heart to stop her.Nakakakilig eh," natatawang sabi ni Levi at hinalikan ang sintido ko.

"Jejemon." Umirap si Suzzainne at nilagpasan kami. "I'll be waiting outside."

Sinundan namin siya nang tingin Hanggang sa mawala siya sa paningin namin.I looked at Third,he's smirking.

"I-Reto mo kaya ang kapatid ko sa mga kasosyo mo sa negosyo na madaling mamatay?"

He laughed at me.Nagsimula na kaming bumaba.

"Are you selling your sister and make her a cougar?"

"Hindi naman,"

He chuckled. "I am still rooting for Team ZaiChaos."

Napakunot ang noo ko sa kanya. "Zai-What?"

He raised his brow. "Zaine and Chaos equals ZaiChaos. Hashtag Team ZaiChaos foreves!"

Napaawang ang labi ko sa kanya.Third and his uncanny attitude.He looks so manly in his physique but he's a baby inside.I want to see his other attitudes.Sa ngayon tatlo pa Lang eh, the hot Levi on bed,the cute Third and the smart ass and loving Leonardo Vincenzo.