𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Chapter 43

Set forth

Beep of the machine.Smell of an IV fluid.White ceiling.That's what I noticed when I opened my eyes.My body feel so tired like I travel acrossed the desert of Sahara.Tired and thirsty.My body is aching but I want to get up badly.

A woman in her mid 20's come rushing to me,eyes wide opened.I want to speak but nothing came out to my mouth.

A questions popped on my mind.

What happened to me?

Why am I in the hospital?

"Suzzette?Oh my gash!You're awake!"

I breathed heavily as I tried to speak again but my mouth feels so dry.I tried lifting my fingers.She hold my hand and cried.

I need water.I need to quench my thirst.

She started calling the nurses and doctor and minutes later I was already surrounded by human's in their lab gown and uniforms.Checking every part of me.But I remained thirsty.

"Suzzette?Do you hear me?"

Umawang ang labi ko para magsalita pero Walang Lumabas.Napansin iyon nang doctor kaya napabuntong hininga siya.

"If you can hear me,raise a finger." Sabi ng doctor.

I lifted my index finger and they gasped in relief.My lips parted again to spoke,I want to remove the thing that surrounds my nose and mouth.My throat is dry.

I slowly reached for my oxygen to remove it but the doctor made it for me.I close my eyes as soon as I breath fresh air.

"W-Water..." gladly,I had able to spoke again.

Nagmamadaling kumuha nang mineral water ang babae at ibinigay sa akin.Walang pag-aatabuli ko itong inunom.I felt so satisfied as I finished the water.The people around the room was carefully looking at me.

May pinindot ang nurse sa gilid ko para mag elevate nang kunti ang higaan ko.I didn't even notice that I am wearing a cervical collar.

"W-What...h-happened to me?"I said breathlessly because I can't speak properly.

Hinawakan nang babae ang kamay ko at Masuyo akong tiningnan.

"You've met an accident.You we're in coma for one year and ten months."She said sadly,tears on her eyes was there.

My lips parted.I can't remember it.

There's something missing.

I am comatose for more than one year.Why?

"W-Who are you?"

Sa tanong kong iyon ay Natigilan siya.Dahan-dahan niyang ibinaling ang kanyang atensyon sa doctor.Naghulugan din ang mga luha sa kanyang mata.Hindi ko alam pero sa nakita ko ay naiyak din ako.

"I-I'm you're t-twin sister..."

Nanlaki ang mata ko sa sinabi niya.Twin sister?She's too beautiful to be my twin!She looks like a model!

"Y-You mean...magkamukha tayo?"

She bit her lower lip and stared at me softly.Her grasp on my hands tightened.Natatawa siyang tumango.I smiled.I got a lovely sister.