𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

Hi!This is the epilogue.I am sending my deep and sincere gratitude for those who stayed with me from the prologue to the epilogue.

EPILOGUE

LEONARDO VINCENZO ESCUDERRO III

"SO...You are saying that we have already met before?"

I pursed my lips as I stared at my life,my wife.She looks so beautiful in her white dress earlier but she's more amazing when she's wearing nothing.Under the white sheets hides her magnificent body.I smiled softly at her and nodded.Her curious eyes was directly gazing on mine.Nakaunan siya sa braso ko habang bahagyang nakayakap sa akin.She smell so good,Amoy Levi.I smirk inside my head.

"Really?I couldn't remember..." she trailed,her lips were pursed.I couldn't help but to giggle with her cute gesture,pinanggigilan ko ang pisngi niya kaya sinamaan niya ako nang tingin. "What's your problem with my cheeks?!" she said while caressing her rosy cheeks.

I pulled her closer to me so I could hug her small body.I could instantly feel the feeling of contentment,with her in my arms.I could still remember the day when I first saw her.She's also this cute that I couldn't take her away on my mind.She invades my whole system in her young age.

Angrily,I threw the pebble off the lake.My frustration is eating me.I can't understand my mom!I am already fifteen and yet she's scolding me like a ten years old kid.I can decide for my self already.It's another summer for my teenage years again and as usual I am having a vacation to my grandparents house.The Rancho Escuderro is the famous ranch on our town in New Bataan.We are also known on the Region XI and XII and even in the Davao Region.

My grandfather,Senior Leonardo Escuderro was a known businessman for over the years.We were always on top of the business world.My father who was the heir to my grandfather's success expanded the business that was my Lolo started,he also launched many businesses.I have two brother's,Kuya Napoleon and Kuya Zach.I am the youngest,that means my parents attention was immediately drifted to me since I am the only one who was left in the house.

I always visit my Lolo in our province like every damn summer and I am already sick and tired of the animals and trees.I have nothing to do here!There's no fun in here!There's no club,girls and drinks!This is pure boredom!Mabuti pa ang mga Kuya ko nasa ibang bansa kasama ang kani kanilang mga pamilya.

"You are hitting the poor duck,po..."

Napatalon ako sa maliit na boses na iyon.I immediately turned to the little girl in her white dress.I blinked my eyes because she's too cute while standing as her hands were behind her back.Who is this beautiful kid?

"What are you doing here,child?"

Her fluffy and chubby cheeks looks so cute on her,plus the cute pigtails.She's maybe a years younger than me.

Napausod ako nang tinabihan niya ako sa pagupo sa gilid nang lake.She bent her knees and put her head above it.I was so amused while watching here that I forgot why I am mad.

"I am so bored,po.My twin sister is not with me and my brother...Daddy is talking to Lolo Leon..."

I find her cute baby talks amusing.I think she's around ten?Her flowy white dress looks so good on her.

"Ikaw po?Ano po gi...gina..." she scratch her head as she struggles to talk in tagalog.I chuckled inside my head. "What are you doing here po,Kuya?"

I look away as I hide my smile.I can't believe that I really find this kid amusing.Maybe because I have no sister even when I want one?My eyes flew at the dazzling lake in front of me,the twelve noon sun glistened the waters of the lake that it looks like twinkling.