𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Chapter 15

Confrontation

"You're devil of a husband is back,huh?" My brother can't erase his grin on his face. "I am proud of you lil sis,Hindi Ka marupok." He chuckled.

I snorted.We were eating breakfast on Starbucks.Suzzainne were just listening to our conversation.She has that curious and confused looks on her face.

I was beyond pissed earlier.Eren commanding me like a dog is surely infuriating.Siya na nga ang may kasalanan Siya pa ang may ganang magalit.

"He might thought that he can boss me around like his pet.Damn him."

Suzzainne chuckled.

"You're really angry!You actually cussed!"

Remembering what happened earlier made me lose my mood.I am actually happy seeing him on our house but forcing me to do I don't want made me angry.Hindi pa nakakatulong nang maalala ang nalaman ko kagabi.He surely made it to me to ease his guiltiness.Eren is smart but I doubt if he has conscience.

"What will you gonna do now?" My brother asked.

I put down my frappuccino and heed on what my brother asked.

"Nothing," for now.

I don't know what to do.I am stucked between my feelings for him or being angry to him.Umuwi Lang Siya para mawala ang pagka guilty niya.

"Wait!I don't know what's happening and what are you talking about!Care to fill me in?"

Nagkatinginan Kami ni Kuya,he was low-key asking me if we should tell it to Suzzainne.I mean,I trust my siblings but I don't want to burden them with my problems.

"I mean,I will really understand if you didn't tell me but we're family here,Zette."

She has a point.My Kuya already knows about it,and I trust him not to tell anyone.I trust my twin sister too,but I know her so much.Magbabago ang paningin niya sa asawa ko.

Asawa?He didn't even deserve to be called like that.

"It's about Eren,"I said,sighing.

"What about him?"

"Promise me that it will not reach to our parents,okay?"

Suzzainne feigned a hurt look.Naalarma ako.She's not sensitive but I think she's hurt.

"Of course, Suzzette.Kakampi mo Kami." She said in a gentle voice.

I look at Kuya,he sipped on his coffee and nodded at me.Its my heads up telling me that he got my back.

"Do you know my bestfriend,Alaniz?"

She nodded. "Of course,your bitch friend!I am sorry,twin sis.But Hindi ko talaga Siya feel eh,ikaw Lang Yung mabait,pinagkatiwalaan Siya after she stole and claim your art work back in highschool!"

Suzzainne instinct never fails.If she sense that that person isn't trust worthy then she would immediately disregard that person.Wala akong galit sa bestfriend ko Pero Hindi ko maiwasan na isipin ang sinabi ni Suzzainne.I still give her the benefit of the doubt.Si Suzzainne Kasi,if she would met someone,kadalasan binibigyan niya nang chance Kasi may gut feels daw Siya na pwede pang magbago,but if she will treat someone poorly it means she didn't like you.

Ma-atittude ako Pero mas Ma-atittude si Suzzainne.

Kuya chuckled. "Your gut feeling never failed us,baby sis."

Suzzainne feigned a surprise look.

"OMG! Don't tell me?"

I nodded in her conclusion.