Thirteen

Chapter 13

Betrayed

My Lolo once said to me that 'Fortune favours the bold' and I realized that I am not that strong ang brave to be fortunate.I don't grasp more courage than my siblings has.Among the three of us,I am the weak so they said that I am the favourite child because I am always protected.For me, that is an insult that I have to accept because that's entirely true.

But when I decided to marry Eren,I also decided to be bold.Strong and brave.I said to myself,I can handle all the things that forthcoming.I risk it all to achieve the dream that I've been wanting.

To live a life means to risk the chances,living means survival.You need to be courageous to reached the end.

What I am feeling right now is one of the risk.My heart and my life is at stake,this is a part of growing up.I never wanted any of these,yes but I know that my decision can make me a better person.

And now...

Realising,that the man I used to hate and curse every goddamn day,is the same man that I could fall in love with.I never had this feeling before,I am not fond of attention but why the hell I only want his attention?

"You're zoning out,twinny.What's the matter?"

I blinked profusely and look at my twin sister.I almost forgot that she's here.After that night of waiting,I just cried my heart out until it feel numb and tired before sleeping.The next days,no calls and text from Eren.I tried texting him but out of coverage,my heart was aching badly because of the realizations.Of course he's with Alaniz,that girl didn't even bother to text me but when I came back to school her blockmates said that she's been absent.

As long as I don't want to exhaust my mind for thinking about them,my heart would always ache badly.

"I am fine,don't worry Zaine." I answered and focused my attention on the TV.

Suzzainne texted me that she will visit me on our house,afterclass.We were seated on the floor of our entertainment room,watching Avengers age of Ultron.We have so much similarities,including our love for Marvel Movies.

"You know what,everytime Captain America wore his shield on his back,I always remember Raphael."

My brows furrowed.

"Raphael? Boyfriend?"

She laughed. "No,Silly.Raphael of Ninja Turtles!Captain America looks like the upgraded version of Raphael the leader of the Ninja Turtles."

I couldn't help but to laugh.I can't believe this,The handsome and strong leader of Avengers were called a Leader of Ninja Turtles by my sister!He's my favourite character!Seconded by ,Iron Man.

"What the hell,Zaine! That's Steve Rogers!The America's Ass!"

"Well, can't argue with that."she shrugged. "It's unfair yah know,mas matambok pa ang pwet nang mga lalaki kaysa sa ating mga Babae!" She sighed afterwards.

I shook my head.Between me and my sister? She's the most charismatic and
adamantly talkative.Unlike me,she likes socializing and befriending.Unlike me,she trust every people she saw because she always saw goodness in them.We are opposite on our beliefs and attitudes Pero Kami ang magkasundo.

"Oh! Right!I am sorry,twin sis.I forgot he's your favourite character!But oh well, I'll always gonna pic Thor Odinson.I mean,for me he's the strongest Avenger!" She said.

Now speaking of Thor,that were played by Chris Hemsworth.I remember someone handsome as him,I just couldn't pin point.

"Imagine,he needs to break up with his earth girlfriend-that I wish it was me but unfortunately it's Jane-,he lost his mother,his father died,his sister and brother,his friends and even his people and kingdom!Imagine,sayo nangyari Yun siguradong made-depress Ka talaga!"