𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

Chapter 45

Tahanan

"Why?!"

My loud shrieks and cries filled the whole room.My heart is so heavy that I didn't even able to breath properly.Sobrang sakit nang pakiramdam ko.Third was hugging me as I wail harder.

"Why?!Why her?!Bakit ang anak ko pa?!!!"

Libo libong karayom ang tumusok sa puso ko habang nakikita ang anak kong binibigyan nang CPR para Lang Bumalik ang buhay niya.I slammed the glass infront of me.The doctors are doing their best to save my daughter's life.She's already in flatline and I can't accept it.

Patuloy ang pagtangis ko habang pinipigilan ako ni Third sa pamamagitan nang pagyakap niya sa akin mula sa likod.My mom and dad are trying to calm me down but they're also in tears.

They can't calm me down knowing that my daughter's life is at stake.

"S-Suzzette,Anak...."

"Mommy,ang anak ko...Hindi niya ako pwedeng iwan!" I sob.

Siguro nga ako na ang pinakamalas na babae sa buong mundo.Nawalan nang memorya,Nawalan pa na ang anak.Tuluyan nang gumuho ang mundo ko nang tuluyan na ring nawala si Baby Serene sa Amin.Hindi man Lang ako binigyan nang pagkakataon ng Diyos na mayakap at maihile ko pa ang anak namin.

We held a simple crematoria ceremony for our daughter.Para sa isang ina,Hindi katanggap tanggap ang unang pagpanaw nang anak kaysa sa kanya.Ang anak dapat ang naglilibing sa mga magulang.I didn't even had given a chance to watch her as I carried her in my arms.

Days after my daughter died I locked myself in my room.Masakit pa din sa akin ang nangyari sa anak ko.She's supposed to be two years old if she didn't give up.

I heard a knock outside but I ignored it.I continue staring at the windows outside,droplets of rain poured into the window.

"Suzzette,love?"

My mind is haywire.My daughter's death and the man that keeps on appearing on my dream.I noticed that every time I dream about that man I would woke up with a migraine.Sumasakit din ang puso ko at napapaiyak but whenever Third hugged I felt assured again.Third was the one who never left my side during those days.He was always there and he always understands me even if I don't understand myself.

I heard the door creaked.I already know who is it.My heart started pounding loudly and that's my sign whenever he's near.I felt his presence again.

He bent down on his knees and look up at me,holding my hands.Seeing him in front of me feels like a fresh air.I smiled with a tears on my eyes.He's the sole reason why I keep on holding up.

"Have you been crying again,hmm?Aish!It's annoying to see you being ugly while you have dried tears!"he said calmly and caress my cheeks.

He took a deep breath and stared at me with his soulful eyes.

"Let's go,let's eat."

"I am not hungry."I said in a raspy voice,avoiding his eyes.

"But I am.C'mon!You know I can't eat alone without you..."

My throat hurts because of the tears I've been holding back.What did I do in my past to deserve a man like him?Somewhat,I realized that I am selfish.Hindi Lang ako ang Nawalan nang anak,maging siya din.Hindi ko naisip na nasasaktan din siya.

He guide me outside and went to the dining room.I smiled a little.Third and his thoughtfulness.

"Your mom dropped by earlier,she cooked your favorite dish.Your sister give you a box of Yakult too...She said it's your favorite drink.And your brother gives you a lot of cheese,so you could eat it if you're craving."

I sighed.Nakalimutan ko ang mga paborito ko pero pinapaalala nila iyon sa akin.I swallowed hard when I realized that the world is still fair.I've got a handsome and loving husband who always took care of me.I have a family...a very beautiful one.I may lost my daughter but I still have my family and her...father.

Life is about finding your treasure and I found mine already.My family is what I treasured the most and I will do everything to protect them.Finding my 'I' means finding your purpose and that is to sacrifice and love them forever.

"I want some bistek..."I said.

He rushed in giving me on the plate.My eyes sting a bit.

"Is it good?" He asked it immediately.

Nag angat ako nang tingin at naluluhang tumango.I smiled.

"Always..."

He smiled. "I cooked that,of course!"

"I know.No one can could beef bistek this good other than my husband."

I gave him a smile before looking down.The room went silent.I took a deep breath before reaching for his hands on top of the table.

"Thank you,Third..." naluluha kong Sabi.Pumungay ang kanyang mga mata. "Thank you for always having my back...for understanding me...for being my husband.Sometimes I always think that you felt so surreal,that I don't deserve you but every time you said I love you at me makes me think that I will always be the most lucky woman for having you as my husband..."

His smile faded and look away.Umigting ang kanyang panga bago ibinalik ang tingin sa akin.Tumayo siya at pumunta sa harap ko.He's on his bended knees.

"Sorry kung binibigyan kita nang sakit nang ulo nitong mga nakaraang linggo-

"What are you saying?Who said you gave me an headache?!Coleein,I am your husband and that's my duty -

"And it's my duty to be with you in times of need too.I was blinded with my own pain that I couldn't see yours.I realized that it wasn't only me that was hurting...maging Ikaw din.I realized that you also lost a daughter and I am acting like a selfish wife made me think that you also lost a wife..."

He looks taken a back.A flicker from his eyes shadowed an emotion that I couldn't name.

"I promised...babawi ako sayo.Babawi ako sa mga taon at buwan na Hindi ko napunan ang pagiging asawa sayo."

He smiled a little. "You don't have too-

"I love you.Mahal kita.Let me make up for the year and months that you haven't able to feel my love."

His eyes blinked that made me laugh a little because he looks cute.He looks cute even he's physiques screams masculinity.

I crouched down to kiss his forehead like he always do to me.Whenever he does this to me,my heart keeps on pounding loudly.

"I will do everything to protect you,Third.I promised you that.Mahal kita,aking tahanan."

_____________________________________________________________

A/N:

안녕하세요 윙크! 오랜만이야.

;>