𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

Just a short update

____________

Chapter 25

First

"You sure you'll be okay?" I glanced at Third.He wasn't looking at me,he's just darkly staring at the front.Napatingin ako sa labas.I didn't even noticed that we have already arrive.I turned back to him and smile even he's not looking at me.

"I'll be fine,Third." I said quietly

Hinintay ko siyang lingonin ako pero Hindi man Lang siya nagbigay nang kahit kaunting tingin.He's gripping the steering wheel tightly,his hands form a curve,veins protruded.Is he mad?

"T-Thank you sa paghatid..."I whispered.

Umigting ang panga niya sa sinabi ko pero ang mga mata ay madilim na nakatingin sa harap.Kinakabahan ako dahil ngayon ko lang siya nakitang ganito.I waited for a bit because I feel like it's improper to leave.Galit ata siya.

I sighed and I was about to unlock the door of his car when he spoke.

"Babalikan mo siya?"

Napatigil ako at dahan dahan siyang nilingon.I was surprised when I saw his bloodshot eyes.My heart clenched.Am I hurting him?

I sadly smiled at him.

"We will just talk,Third."

I don't know but it feels like I have the right to assure him.Lately,I can't understand myself.Alam ko sa sarili ko na mahal na mahal ko si Eren but my other self told me that I wasn't.

"Then you'll get back to him?"

Napaawang ang labi ko para sumagot pero itinikom ko ulit nang Hindi ko mahapuhap ang tamang isasagot sa kanya.Napaiwas ako nang tingin.I honestly don't know what to do.When Carlyle told me that Eren is at the hospital,I panicked.I don't know what to do next.

Hindi ko alam kung babalikan ko pa siya.It was crystal clear that he loves Alaniz.He cheated on me,throw away the months of our relationship just in one night just because he saw the woman he loves.Galit pa rin ako at nasasaktan,pero Hindi ko siya matiis.

Nagsimulang manikip ang dibdib ko.Pinaasa niya ako.He threw away his promises.He was the one who told me that he will fix our marriage but then...he was the one who destroyed it.

"I-I don't know..." nahihirapan na sabi ko.Wala akong ideya sa mga mangyayari.I just want to make sure that he's safe.

He heaved a sigh.Iniwas niya ang mukha sa akin.He went silent for a minute maybe waiting for me to went out.Just when I was about to get out when he held my wrist.

"Nicoleein..."

I stared at him and waited to say something .Napalunok ako sa intinsidad nang titig niya.

"I will always be there for you.You knew that right?"

I bit my lower lip.I always know that.But Am I too dependent because he always got my back?Ayaw ko siyang paasahin at abalahin palagi.He's been vocal about how he likes me but it's a mistake liking me because I am a married woman.Sabihin na natin na nagtaksil ang asawa ko sa akin pero Hindi ko dadagdagan ang problema namin,Levi is not the problem,his feelings for me is.

"T-Third,I am very thankful for letting me stay at your abode." panimula ko. "Honestly,I never thought that we will be close because the first time I saw you,you reeks of danger but your kindness and gentleness prove that wrong.But I don't think it's right to always depend on you-

"You know that I don't mind as long as it was you-

I cut him off through shaking my head harshly.Masakit sa akin na gawin ang desisyon na ito.

"That's the case,Third.Ayokong paasahin ka.I'm a married woman.It's not right to be with you lalo na dahil sa pagkakagusto mo sa akin.It's like I also cheated-

"But he cheated first!" Nagulat ako sa sigaw niya.Hinampas niya ang manubela at lumingon sa akin.

I smiled sadly. "A mistake can not be covered up with a mistake."

"We didn't do anything..."

"I know.I know you respected me and my status.You're not Levi Escuderro if you lack on respect."

Napaiwas siya nang tingin sa akin.I'm hurting because I treat him like a brother.That's it.He's like a brother to me,that's why I am hurting because of that.Ayoko siyang paasahin lalo na ang saktan.

"What are you implying,Suzzette?" I shiver by the coldness of his voice.His face was now void of emotion.

"I am saying that this would be the last.We shouldn't see each other.It feels like I am not different with Eren,he cheated on our relationship.Alam kong wala tayong ginagawang masama pero it's not right to a married woman like me."

Hindi siya nagsalita.Nasa Harapan Lang ang kanyang tingin.His grasp on the steering tightened.

"Thank you so much,Third.I will always be grateful that I met someone like you.I'm sorry if I can't reciprocate your feelings.You deserve someone better,find a woman who is better for you."

Tama naman ang ginagawa ko diba?

His jaw ticked and his eyes darken.I gnawed my bottom lip.

"Thank you and Sorry,Third." My voice quivered.

His shoulders dropped and his head bowed.He rested it on the steering.He shut his eyes tightly.Naninikip ang dibdib ko sa nakikita.Levi is a great man,he deserve a great woman.Not like me.

"So this is a goodbye,huh?" His voice is dripping like acid.Mas malamig pa sa air con ang kanyang tinig.

I swallowed hard.Unti unti akong tumango.Mapait akong napangiti.I silently whispered in my head a prayer.A prayer that He should give this man a woman who he deserve.

"Babalik ka sa kanya?Sa taong nanakit sayo?"

"As things should be."

Tumawa siya nang pagak. "You really love him that much.So much that you're willing to be a martyr." napayuko ako sa sinabi niya.I heard him sighed deeply. "But I will respect your decision,and I hope you will not regret that." he turned to me and give me a smile.That didn't reach on his eyes. "I will ask someone to send your things.Goodbye,Zette."

I smiled softly. "Farewell,Levi."

I opened the door and went out buy before I shut it ,I look at him for the last time.Naka igting pa rin ang panga niya but his eyes were soft and gentle.I smiled for a last time and shut the door.

I turned around and slowly walk.I made a decision,a right decision.I hope he can find the woman he will truly love.I was about to get inside the hospital's lift when my phone vibrated.

Levi:

You will always be my first love,Mochi.

I covered my mouth when I saw his text.Tears started cascading down on my cheeks.Nanginginig ang labi ko.

Why does it hurts like this?

Another message from him popped.

Levi:

I love you,always.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

LevEtte (Levi and Suzzette) no more <//3

;)