𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

Chapter 21

Save

"What did you take me for,Eren?"I asked,still heart is aching in pain. "Don't you think I loved you too much to be taken for granted?Do I deserve all of these?!"

My fist balled griping the comforter,I badly want to hurt him but I got too tired.I am tired.My whole physical and mental being was screwed.Nakaluhod Siya sa harapan ko habang nakayuko.Tears were gliding on his cheeks,falling as he bow.

"Ano sa tingin mo ang mararamdaman Kung Sakali ginawa ko Rin sayo Yun?!What if I fuck one of your friends or cousin-"

"Iyan ang wag na wag mong gagawin, Suzzette!"

I flinched when he lifted his eyes staring at me with fury.His loud and thundering shout made me tremble.I laughed mockingly to show him that I am unfazed by his sudden outburst.

"What a hypocrite!" I laughed but tears were streaming on my cheeks.His eyes soften.He tried to reach for my hand but I stood up away from him. "You're so S-Selfish,Eren.You're so selfish!Basta basta mo na Lang tinapon iyong anim na buwan na pagsasama natin!"

"S-Suzzette..."

"Pero nga naman..."I sob. "Anim na buwan lang naman yun diba?!Sobrang daya mo naman..."tears keep cascading from my eyes.Ang paninikip nang dibdib ko ang dahilan para mahirapan akong huminga. "Maybe,You l-love her too much...Y-You love her that much!Hindi mo naisip na andito ako na asawa mo!Asawa Mong nakatulog sa paghihintay sayo sa pag-aakalang uuwi ka pero!Pero nandoon ka sa kama nang Iba,nagpapakasaya!"

My body is trembling.The pain was too much.It exhaust me.It exhaust my whole being.It's like my lifeline machine was turned off.Tumingala siya at nagmakaawang tignan ako.

"M-Misis...please.I-I love you-

My shaking palm landed on his cheek.The loud sound of my slap echoed in the corners of the room.Napabaling ang ulo niya sa kabila,Hindi pa ako nakuntento at sinampal pa siya.Ang dalawang pisngi niya na ang parehong namumula.

"Don't you ever lie to me cause I know you only love her!D-Don't Eren...D-Don't lie..."

Nanghihina akong umupo at umiyak nang umiyak.I clutched my chest because of the too much pain that I am hearing.My sobs echoed across the room.He tried to near me and held my hands but I whisk it away.I look at him with full of disgust.

"M-Misis..."

"Loving you were exhausting me,Eren."i sniffled. "Six months is over.I thought our marriage works but it doesn't.I am gonna sign those annulment papers."

I was about to get up and leave him in the bed when he suddenly pulled me and hugged me tightly.Sinubukan kong magpumiglas pero mas humigpit ang yakap niya.He shook his head as he cry.

"Don't leave me,please.I am already attached to you...Suzzette,please."

His pleas makes my heart shatter into pieces.

He keeps muttering sorry's.He keep on saying those words but my mind was too blank to process what he was saying.It was like I am too tired for thinking.

The door creaked and it revealed Manang Lusing with her concern eyes.Her brows creased when she saw Eren crying on my shoulder.

"Narinig ko kayong nag-sisigawan,mga anak.May problema ba kayong mag-asawa?"

I bit my lower lip.Malaki ho,malaking problema.I don't think I can still stay with my husband.Nilingon siya panandalian ni Eren habang mahigpit parin ang yakap sa akin.I was literally sitting on his lap.I pushed him but his embrace tightened.I cried more.