𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

Warning⚠️

R-18

[Not suitable for young minds]

Chapter 49

Unreal

Eren.Who is Eren?Why does his name sounds familiar and brought an unknown pain on my heart?Who is he?What is that dream all about?Was it part of my past?If yes,then why did he addressed me as his wife when all I know is I am Leonardo Vincenzo Escuderro the Third's wife!I don't know who is Eren!

I couldn't see his face but all I know is that that scene feels familiar but I don't want to remember it.

I trust my husband so much.I entrusted my life and my heart on him.But what if he isn't the man that I thought I know?I am his wife.That was what he tells me.When I woke up 10 months ago from coma,he was the one who patiently cared and waited for me.He took good care of me and our baby.

A thought crossed on my mind and it is making my heart throbs in pain.I love Levi so much.I can't imagine him breaking the trust that I give him.

With so much what ifs,I tried to sleep again but hypnos gets tired on cradling me so I decided to get down on the kitchen.I took a quick glance of my sister who was sleeping soundly on the bed after the tears she shred for the man who doesn't her cries.

I saw the clock hanging in the wall telling that it's already past midnight.I sighed and went to the kitchen.I get a glass of water from the fridge and drank it up straight until it satisfies my thirst.I sat on the highstool after and frustratingly rake my hair through my fingers.

This is my problem.I depend too much on Levi that I couldn't sleep properly at night because I keep dreaming on that man that I don't even know who is.Only in his arms I can find my true comfort and security.

I have so much questions on my mind.Although there were scenarios that would flash on my mind,like that man who's tall but not as tall as Levi.A lady who's hair was shoulder length and I could see her on my dreams slinking her arms on mine but all I could feel is the terrible sadness and pain every time I woke up.I couldn't tell it to Third because I don't want him to think that I am hallucinating.But that's the point of having an retrograde and anterograde amnesia,I could keep seeing people who is familiar but I can't remember.What if they played a big part of my accident?

What if they are the reasons?

I ran my fingers again on my hair, frustratingly.I can't believe this!I am so confused!

What did really happened on the past that cause my accident?Does Third know that I am bearing our child before the accident happened?If yes,why did he let that happened?

I shut my eyes tightly.This us really frustrating!I want to remember everything!I want to know everything!

"Love?"

I jumped out with that voice.Napalingon ako Kay Third.His hair is disheveled and he isn't wearing anything on top.He walk towards me with brows furrowed.

"Can't sleep again?"he asked softly while tucking some strands 9f my hair on my ear.I stared at him.

If my hunches were true,I would be really devastated.If he is really lying at me,it would wreck me.

I can feel my eyes stinging up so I blink my eyes.

"Y-Yeah,"I said as my voice crack.Napaiwas ako nang tingin nang mariin niya akong tiningnan. "Y-Youre not beside me, that's why."

His lips tugged up. "How clingy."he chuckled and kiss my forehead.

I can feel my tears starting to fall so I hug him so he couldn't see it.I can hear his heart beating faster,I can feel his warmth.My heart ache.