𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

Chapter 31

Part

"I don't want to go home..."in my weak state I managed to say in my slurred voice.He was seriously driving and his eyes were too focused on the road.

"Are you sober?"

I didn't answer and just hummed a little bit.I want to lay on my bed and sleep but a part of me wants to breath some fresh air.I want to travel away from this sinful city.I want to go to another place where I could find my worth.Away from the crowd and society.Ako na Naman muna.

"I-I don't want to go home,Thirdy..."I paused when I feel like I was about to vomit.I covered my mouth nothing come out

"Shit!Are you okay?You want to puke?Wait..."

Iwinasiwas ko ang kamay para pigilan Siya.I shook my head and wipe the sweats on my forehead.Malagkit ang pakiramdam ko.He stopped on the side of the road,near a convenience store.He go out and opened the door of my seat.

"Get out."

I creased my forehead and pouted.

"Pinapaalis mo ako?!"

He sighed,like he was getting frustrated on me.I pouted even more.

"Get out.We'll sober up."

"Bakit?Lasing Ka Rin -"

I was cut off when he held me by my waist and lifted me just to step outside.I punch his chest and laughed like a crazy woman.Damn,I am really drunk.

I don't remember my self getting drunk and talkative like this.When I'm tipsy,I'm just quiet but now I discovered myself that I am very loud and talkative when wasted.

"Stay here, I'll buy something."

"You'll gonna leave me here?!What if someone will-

"Don't be paranoid,and if someone will dare to do that just shout.Okay?" he said in a very soft voice that I almost carried away.

I blinked.Sigurado akong mapungay na ang Mata ko habang nakatitig sa kanya.

"Okay,lods."

Kumunot muna ang noo niya bago bumuntong hininga.Alanganin niya akong iniwan sa gilid nang sasakyan niya.Sinundan ko Siya nang tingin nang pumasok Siya sa convenience store.I feel my stomach turn upside down.Mabilis akong sumuka sa gilid nang daan.Buti na Lang Hindi niya ako nakitang sumuka.I probably looked hell right now.

After two minutes,Levi went back to me carrying a plastic bag and a coffee on his other hand.Isinikop ko ang buong buhok ko sa kaliwang balikat at nginiwian Siya.He went to me and get a tissue from the plastic bag and wipe my saliva.I stared at him.He doesn't look disgusted or what.He was just seriously wiping my mouth with tissue.Nakahawak ang isang kamay niya sa chin ko,to make me look at him.

"I-I'm sorry..." I said,with a light chuckle.

His lips twitched and amusement was etched on his face.Binitawan niya ang Baba ko at umiling iling.Itinapon niya sa basurahan ang tissue na nagamit ko at ibinigay sa akin ang kape.I accepted it hesitantly.

"Drink that."

Sumulyap ako sa kape at ibinalik ang tingin sa kanya.

"Ikaw?"

Uminit ang pisngi ko nang tumaas ang kilay niya at itinagilid ang ulo na para bang natutuwa Siya sa tanong ko.Ano bang nakakatawa Doon?Nagtatanong Lang Naman ako.

I rolled my eyes and sip on the coffee.I heard his light chuckle behind me.I ignored it cause I feel like he's teasing me.

"Nagmaldita pa nga..." he trailed. "I guess you don't need the coffee to sober you up,iniikutan mo na ako nang Mata eh,"