Twelve

Chapter 12

Come

Hindi ako mapalagay sa kalagitnaan ng byahe.My mind was wandering about what my brother said.He saw Eren and Alaniz.Isa sa ayaw Kong mangyari ay malaman ni Kuya ang katotohanan sa likod nang matagumpay na forced marriage Namin ni Eren.We already created an illusion to our family that we're doing great together,but I guess the mistake can't cover an another mistake.

But I didn't want this in the first place.Being stucked at the situation like this.All I want is peace of mind,I am too young to carry a burden and problems.Youths at my age enjoy their self in clubs and booze,but here I am stucked at the situation that I never imagine and dream to be at.

"Where should I drop you?" it was Third.

Now,speaking of that.I don't know where?Sa bahay?Pero Baka marinig Nina Mom at Dad ang pag-uusapan Namin ni Kuya,I don't want to bother them with my problem.Sa bahay Namin ni Eren?

"At our place,"

I texted Kuya Spade to went to our house,not my parent house but ours,Eren and mine.

Third nodded and silently obeyed.Hindi ko aakalain na makakatulog ako sa kalagitnaan ng byahe,sa dami ng mga Iniisip ko.

After an hour,the front gate of our house were the first thing that I saw.I look at Eren, surprised that he knows.Napatingin ako sa unahan at nakita ang sasakyan ni Kuya sa tapat,I hurriedly went outside of the car.

"Kuya!"

Napalingon Siya sa akin.Nakapameywang Siya habang sinasalubong ako,he looks pissed and ready to punch someone.He glanced at my companion on the back,he nodded curtly and went beside me before facing Third.

"Thanks Vince," they shook hands firmly.

"It was nothing,Spade." Third responded,with seriousness.

My brother carried my bags and went inside.Before going inside,I bid my farewell to Eren.

"Thank you,Tito Lev-I mean Third."

He chuckled at my stammering.

"I am glad to help you,Zette." he trailed. "I am sorry for what Eren-"

I shook my head."Labas Ka sa mga ginagawa ni Eren.You don't have to say sorry for your nephew's jerkiness.Salamat ulit,"

He nodded understandingly.

"If you want anything,you can just call me.I am no superman,or an Avenger but I am just one call away."

I smiled at his remark and nodded.

"Thanks,Third."

I went outside and face my brother's unstoppable laments.He was infuriated.He can't stop ranting and saying that he shouldn't trust Eren's word.

"What did he say to you?"I asked.

I was seated on the couch while he was pacing back and forth.My brother is as tall as Levi so I had to crane my neck,I can have a stiff neck later.

"He promised me to take care of you,he made me believe that you two are okay!And then now,I saw him with your bestfriend,tell me the truth Suzzette Nicoleein!"

Tsk.Pati pa la Siya ay napaniwala.Eren is nothing but with a flowery tongue.

"Kuya,I ask him to go with Alaniz-"

"Don't fool me, Suzzette!"

My mouth instantly shut up when my brother roared like a lion.

"Hurry up!We will tell this to Daddy."