𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

A/N:Quick update Lang ,Bebe time pa kasi namin ni Sunghoon.

Chapter 39

Forget

The night was serene,the cold breeze of the wind warmth my skin.I have many words on my mind but I am not able to utter even just a single word.The fast beating of my heart is upsetting.The breeze is cold but his warm presence warmth my skin.Staring straight at his soulful obsidian eyes is a sin.My tears kept on falling.

"You're in love with me..." he said with so much passion and love.

My knees are trembling and I am sweating bullets.His hold tightened when I shook my head.I look down.I am not supposed to feel this.

"N-No...I-I am not!" I hissed.I pushed him and he loosened his grip on my waist.His eyes were filled with amusement now.My heart is throbbing loudly and I can't seem to fight it.

"Then why are you crying while you were pushing me to Solenn,huh?" he said with menace.Nakangisi na siya habang mapaglaro ang mga mata.

"Don't come n-near me Levi!"

Nalilito ako na nasasaktan.Nalilito kung bakit ko to nararamdaman sa kanya.Tanggap ko pero Mali.Nasasaktan ako sa paraan kung Paano niya ako mahalin.Nasasaktan ako dahil Hindi kami Pwede at Hindi dapat siya piliin.I will just continue to hurt him.

"Until now you're gonna push me away?You're still cruel.I know you're in love with me."

Nagawa niya ulit makalapit sa akin.I shook my head repeatedly to deny his accusations.Napakapit ako sa braso niyang nakapulupot sa bewang ko.I can smell his minty hot breath.I swallowed hard.He brought my hand to his chest and my eyes widen when I feel his heartbeat.

His heartbeat was pounding loudly that similars mine.I bit my lower lips as my tears kept on streaming.I am sorry.I can't choose you.There's no guarantee that we have a bright future together if I will choose you.I hate this feeling but I accepted it.I love Eren but I also love him.

"Feel that,love?It only beats for you.You owned that part of me..."

Napapikit ako sa sinabi niya.I can't help but to sob.I am weak and unable to move.No,I can't give him the hope that he wants.Kapag sinabi kong mahal ko din siya,aasa siya sa akin.He deserve someone better than me so I should push him.Solenn is the better woman for him.But everytime I push him to her I feel like my heart was tearing into pieces.I am always pushing him away because that's the right thing to do even when my heart said that I shouldn't.

I feel him lifting up my chin.I kept my eyes shut because I doubt want him to see my true feelings.Levi is precious and I want to keep him.I will spare him from my despair.

I kept quiet.Not opening my eyes.Second later,I felt a soft lips touching mine.My heart went rigid.My insides are trembling,not in fear but I'm so much emotions.His kisses were soft and feathery.I grip his suit.

My mind went blank because of his affectionate kisses.His kisses were different from Eren.Mahal ko silang dalawa pero magkaiba ang nararamdaman ko.Hindi ko na alam kung sino sa kanila ang tamang ibigin.

"You love me..." he whispered.I opened my eyes and saw his soft eyes,staring intently at me.I cried even more.Yes,I do.But that doesn't mean I should choose you.

I shook my head and push him but he didn't let me get away from his grip.I push him away again weakly as I shake my head to deny him.

"I-I am not i-in l-love with you.I l-love my husband.Yes,I-I love him..."

He pulled me even closer to him.I sighed and lowered my head.He was about to lift my chin up but I averted my head away.I am so sorry.I can't choose you.I have loved you in a wrong way,you doesn't deserve to be a second option.

I pushed him with all my might.I took a deep breath and lifted my head to gaze at him.His eyes were glassy and bloodshot,my heart fell.I am hurting him.I am so sorry.

"Why does it sound like you're convincing yourself?"he mocked but his eyes are intense and jaw was clenching.

I fight back my tears. "Your mind was just playing on you.I am inlove with Eren.I already made it clear to you a lot of times -

"Then what about your kisses?-

"Did I respond?No right?It means that I am-

"Sige lang,Nicoleein.Ipagdiinan Mong Si Gunner ang mahal mo at Hindi ako."

"Because that's the truth!" I shouted. "I am not in love with you so stop your delusions!Why are you so desperate?!"

My heart crumpled when I saw his lone tear.He lowered his head and clenched his fist.Hindi ko na maiwasan ang maiyak.Sinasaktan ko siya.Ginulo ko ang buhay niya.I am such a bitch.I have loved two men.Gulong gulo na ako.Siya ang pinipili nang puso ko pero Hindi nang isip ko.I should use my brain over my heart.

"I am in love with my husband and not you!You got it,Levi?!Why would I love you?"

His bloodshot eyes lifted on me.Mas lalong nawasak ang puso ko.Mariin ang titig niya sa akin at nakaigting ang mga panga.I step back.

"Go back to her.Forget about me.Forget that you have met me."

I was about to walk pass by him but he held my wrist.I took a deep breath and stared at him emotionlessly.Nadurog ang puso ko nang makita ang mga mata niyang nasasaktan.

"L-Let go-

"Take care of yourself,hmm."he said softly.

Napaawang ang mga labi ko.My throat is hurting because I am fighting the urge to break down.Nag iwas ako nang tingin pero naka tingin pa rin siya sakin.

"I love you.Go to him and be happy."

Before I broke down into tears in front of him,I walk away.Hindi ko kayang makita na nasasaktan siya.He let me go willingly and I feel my self falling in love with him over again.I covered my mouth as I sob.Nanghihina ako habang naglalakad palayo.I am fighting the urge to look back and beg him to run away with me.

My heart is hurting too much.Mas masakit kaysa noong nalaman kong pinagtaksilan ako ni Eren.I don't know why.

I saw Eren walking towards me so I wipe my tears and smiled softly at him.Mabuti na Lang at nasa May tapat na ako nang CR.I am sure that my mascara is not smudge because it's smudge proof.Nakakunot ang noo niya habang mabilis ang hakbang patungo sa akin.Napatitig ako sa kanya.He doesn't deserve me because he had done so much things and messed up with my heart and life but I am so sure that I don't deserve Levi.

Levi is too good to be true.

"What happened?Did you cry?"

He asked.Pinulupot niya kaagad ang braso niya sa bewang ko.I feel my heartbeat cease.I sighed and shook my head.

"Nope."

Tama ang ginawa ko.May asawa na ako at Hindi tamang magmahal nang Iba bukod sa asawa.I didn't only cheat on Eren physically because I have kissed Levi but also emotionally.May minahal akong Iba.

The right decision was to forget what I feel for someone I shouldn't have love.

___________________________________________________

A/N:

Sorry po.I am too engrossed watching Enhypen's journey from I-land to their debut.Si Sunghoon kasiii!Blame him because he's the main reason why I don't have any juicy ideas.

;)