𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔

Eren Gunner Hamilton
A SPECIAL POV

Puffing the smoke from my vape,I stood up frustrated.Lyle's curious eyes was watching me.I went to the veranda of my condo to have a sight on the breath taking view from my condo unit.The city lights helps in calming my angry system.I just had a row with my father.I couldn't understand him,Kung gusto niyang ibigay ang mana ko gawin niya nang walang kapalit.I just can't understand why do I have to marry someone just to get my inheritance when it's my right as their only son?

"Did you met the girl?" my cousin asked.

I inhaled a smoke from my vape and puff it off.I shook my head and heaved a deep sigh.I told him my big problem.

"I didn't,but Mom showed me her picture." malamig na tugon ko.

He leaned on the railings facing the view while holding a bottle of whiskey.He shook his head as if he's disappointed.Carlyle and I are cousins and I consider him as one of my friends.I can rely to him whenever I need someone to talk to.I guess the saying were right, Cousins are the best bestfriend.One thing that made us click was we both love thrill and fun.We love the freedom.Hell,who would want someone to decide for us?

"Is she pretty?" he turned to me smirking.

I shot my brows up but my expression didn't change.I give him a cold stare.Now,I just remembered the face of the girl that I was meant to marry.She looks so angelic.Chubby cheeks that made her look baby face and very adorable but her eyes can stare at your soul.Mom said she's two years younger than me.I didn't believe her at first because she just look like a seventeen year old girl, innocent and harmless.Well,if I were to ask, she's very beautiful.She looks dainty and delicate.Too out of my league.

"She's fine." I answered and look away.

Carl snickered beside me. "Weh?Di maganda?Ano pangalan?Baka kilala ko.Kung ayaw mo akin na lang..."

I lazy look at him. "Shut up,"

He cracked up while shaking his head.I let him and didn't mind him.Tinapik niya ang balikat ko at naiiling na tiningnan ako.

"Gusto mo ata,dre..."

"Her name is Suzzette..."

Bigla siyang napatigil sa sinabi ko at kumunot ang noo.

"Suzzette?I know someone named Suzzette and she's very beautiful and innocent..."

"Really?" I asked interested.

"She's my schoolmate,and someone said that she used to have a crush on me-"

"Are you making up stories?" Iritado Kong tanong.

He raised his hands as a surrender and laugh on me.

"Chill,dude.Totoong may kakilala nga akong Suzzette-

"Suzzette Nicoleein Echavez, that's her full name."

Napatakip Siya nang bibig at nanlaki ang Mata sa akin.How over dramatic.Bago pa uminit ang ulo ko dahil sa Ka OAhan ng pinsan ko,pumasok na ako sa loob.I can hear him following me,I sat on the couch and pour some whiskey on my glass.

Honestly,the girl is gorgeous.And hearing from Lyle that she used to have a crush on him is turning me off.She has a poor taste.I know my cousin is good looking but I am better.I wonder if she would saw me,maybe she can change her mind.

"Paano 'yan dre?May jowababes ka tapos may fiancé Ka pa.Sana all pinagpala..."

I calmly sipped on my glass before thinking deeply.My thoughts went on my current girlfriend.When my father said that I have to marry someone for convenience,I tried to be in a relationship with someone just to piss off my dad and to rebel against him but it was all fail.He still insisted it and won.