𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Chapter 48

Who

"Are you having a hard time managing your companies knowing that you're here?"

I don't know what's warm,if it was the piercing heat from the sun or his embraces from my back.We were being swayed in a hammock.He told me about his businessesss with triple 'S'.Honestly,I didn't have any ideas that he has series of businesses on the Philippines and in Spain at nadagdagan pa ngayon.His grape yard business.Wala ba Talaga akong idea o hindi ko lang Talaga matandaan?

Having an amnesia sucks,really really bad.It was like living as an ignorant and without identity.I was just lucky to have my husband at my side.I have many regrets.Like,not waking up in the middle of my pregnancy.If only I have do that,I have been able to took care of my daughter.Thinking about my daughter made me look up to the skies.

I wonder if she blame me for her death.Hindi ko man Lang siya naalagaan noon o kahit mayakap man lang.Basta na Lang siyang Kinuha sa akin kung kailan gusto ko siyang mahagkan.

"I can deal with it even if I am away..." his gentle voice snapped me out from my senses.

I glance at him over my shoulder.

"I didn't even know that I have a multi millionaire husband..." I chuckled.

He gasped and bit a skin on my shoulder making me flinched.He chuckled at my reaction.I slapped his hard chest but he caught my hand in a swift move before pulling me closer to him.I pouted.Ang bango niya.

"Ilan ba ang business mo sa pilipinas?"

Chuckling,he pinched my nose and kiss the top of my head.

"You're starting to sound like a conyo,"he giggled.

"What's conyo?"

I was shocked when he burst out into laughter.Hindi ko maiwasan na tampalin ang braso niya.I was just asking!He's making fun out of me!

"I hate you!I was just asking!"

He raised his hands up like surrendering but still laughing.I pouted.

"Fine,fine!"natatawa niyang saad. "It's not MY business.It's MY FAMILY's business.I was the one handling it because my older brother has already a business for him to be stress off.My dad just pass it to me."

"You're a heir to your family,huh?"

"OUR family.You're my wife,my family is your family too..."

I smiled at what he said.Nakakataba nang puso ang sinabi niya.

"So,how many business does your family have?"

Hinila niya ako papalapit sa kanya at pinaharap sa haring araw na umuupo na.The sunset looks magnificent at the same time romantic.Laying in the hammock with him,watching sunset with him and laughing with him is the best moments that I will keep forever.

I felt him kissing the top of my head before answering.

"Restaurants,Hotels,Estates,Malls and Resorts all over the Philippines."

Napasinghap ako sa sinabi niya at napaangat ang tingin sa kanya.What the hell?I was just kidding when I said Multi Millionaire!

"Dapat pala Multi-Billionaire!" I gasped.

He smirk.Nagtaas siya nang kilay habang nakatingin sa akin. "Inlab ka na niyan?" he teased,making me roll my eyes on him.

I bet he's one of the highest tax payer on the Philippines!