𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

_________

Chapter 24

Choose

My eyes blinked and my jaw hang open for a moment.I was stunned and unable to utter a word.He was also just staring at me with deep sincerity and seriousness.I can't find the exact words to tell him.

Levi Escuderro is drop dead handsome.I know I already said it over and over again.But no one can resist his handsomeness and charms.His oozing with sex appeal and screams sensuality.Any woman would die just to have Levi.

But I...I can't seem to like him even he's always there beside and ready to got my back.

"T-Third...I—

"You don't have to answer me.I just want to tell you what I feel."

My mouth closed.I was just staring at him,stunned from what he said.I felt a slight guilt.Somehow,I saw my self to him.But he just...like me ,right?Pwede pa naman siyang makahanap nang Iba Hindi na?She can find someone who can level with him.Someone beautiful and sexy.

"Third,I am married." I don't know why but that's what my mouth said to him.

He flashed a very genuine smile.The flicker from his eyes coming from the dim light shadowed his light grey eyes.His manly physique is beautiful.

"I know..."he said breathlessly. "I'm not expecting something from you."

My eyes softened. "You deserve someone better.I'm sorry,Third."

"Yeah,maybe I'll just find someone just like you,"he chuckled.

I chuckled along with him even I felt a pang of pain inside my chest.I am confused,really.Am I even supposed to feel this or Am I just guilty?Yeah maybe I'm just guilty because I can't reciprocate his feelings.Unfortunately,I am tied to someone and I love my husband who's in love with somebody else.That's very unfortunate.

Pagkatapos kong gamutin ang labi niya ay inaya niya ako sa kusina para mag-dinner.He cooked a Filipino dish that I never tasted again.Sinigang na baboy.I was just staring at his back while he expertly sashayed the kitchen with his cooking skills.I smiled unconsciously as I look at him wearing a pink apron.His well toned muscle was flexing every time he did a move.I blushed.I saw how Eren cooked but it's not hot like how he cook.Makasalanan na rin ata ako.I mean,Levi is matured and responsible.I can see him in the future with his wife and kids.He's gonna be a good father.

"Hanapan kaya kita nang mapapangasawa?" I said out of nowhere.

Bigla siyang napalingon sa akin.His lips pursed and brows were slightly knitted.Amusement was evident in his eyes.He closed the lid of the casserole and give his full attention on me.He lean on the kitchen sink and cross his arms.Ang kaninang nakanguso na labi ay napalitan nang ngisi.

"Why are you stressing over my love life,mochi?Stop it..."he chuckled. "I just confessed to you awhile ago and then you're gonna say this?So heartless,love.So heartless..." his lips twitched in amusement.

I pouted.Wala namang masama diba?

"Pero May naging girlfriend ka naman diba?"

"Seriously,Coleein.Why are you so curious?"

I shrugged my shoulders and bit my lower lip.I look away when he give me an intense stare.

"Wala Lang,Sa edad mo kasing yan.Mostly May mga asawa na,"

He sighed and turn his back on me.Umiling-iling siya.Napalabi ako.Did I offended him?

"Stop stressing over my love life,mochi.You're double killing my heart." I thanked God that he wasn't facing me because I'm certain that my cheeks is burning right now.