𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Chapter 47

My Mahiwaga

After we went to the farm-I mean HIS farm,we traveled back to our home.I was quiet the whole time,watching the view outside of the window while contemplating a question.I have a lot questions on my mind actually but they were haywire,not organized and I am afraid that if I asked him that he would be offended.

Why did he keep it a secret from me?Is there any secrets that he had been hiding?Does he not trust me?

I trust Levi so much because he's my husband.Ni minsan ay Hindi ako nagduda sa kanya dahil alam ko Kung gaano niya ako Ka mahal.He patiently waited for me to wake up from coma,he understands and he stay by my side when my world shut down when our daughter died,he stood firm to rebuild our relationship again.I couldn't ask for more.He's so much for a husband and lover to me that I could think that I don't deserve him.

"You've been quiet... What's going on with that pretty brain of yours?"

I blinked my eyes and glance at him.He was smiling even when he's eyes are on the road,he glanced slightly at me then bring his attention back on the road.I sighed and smiled forcedly.

"You saw my brain?It was pretty,ye?"

He chuckled and landed his right hand on my hand.He brought it to his lips and softly kiss my knuckles.Zoo na ata ang tiyan ko dahil sa kiliting nararamdaman ko.

"The owner is pretty and gorgeous,so is her brain." He reasoned.

My lips tug up.I can assure myself that he loves me.My heart has been feeling the same but my mind...it says different.Na para bang Kada banggit ko nang salitang asawa ibang Tao ang nakikita ko sa isip ko kasabay nang paninikip nang dibdib ko.Iyon ang Hindi ko maipaliwanag.

Pagkadating namin sa bahay ay dumiritso Kami sa kwarto.Sinundan ko Siya nang tingin habang hinuhubad niya ang coat niya at damit, leaving him in his denim pants that were casually hanging low on his hips.His perfectly formed and and v line was in full show.

Dapat sanay na ako Kasi palagi niya Namang ginagawa Ito Pero parang Hindi pa Rin ako sanay.Napaiwas ako nang tingin dahil nararamdaman Kong umiinit ang magkabilang pisngi ko.

He went to the window to open the curtains.My mind was filled of doubts and thoughts that I couldn't help but to fire him the question.

"Si Mr.Lewis ba talaga ang may ari nang farm,Third?"

Natigilan Siya at unti unting napalingon sa akin.Kumurap kurap Siya sa akin habang ako ay titig na titig sa kanya.I was expecting him to lie but no.

"So,you figured it out hmm...?"

Napakamot ako sa pisngi ko.He chuckled and sit beside me.He reached for my hands and place them on his lap.Nakatitig Lang ako sa kanya.

"Why do you have to lie to me?"

He smirk and lifted his eyes on me.I pouted.He looks so handsome.

"I didn't lie,Love.I didn't say that Mr.Lewis is the owner."

"But you said you work for him!"

"I work for us.He work for me as he managed the whole farm." He said softly that leaves my soul out of me.

Mas lalo akong napasimangot.

"I wonder how many secrets you have to hide to me." pagpaparinig ko.

He stilled and his eyes stay on our intertwined hands.An emotion flashed on his eyes before he give me his full attention.He tucked some strands of my hair on my ears and stared at me softly.