𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚

Dedicated to Carlaine my friend she's behind the promotion of my story on tiktok.

*******

Chapter 20

Love

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

He was startled when a party pooper pops in front of him.Napahawak siya sa dibdib niya.Nakasuot pa siya nang kanyang toga,dala dala ang hat niya.He advanced towards me and I wait for him grinning like an idiot.When he reached me,he envelopes me with his warm and homey embrace.I felt contented.

"Thank you,misis!"he chuckled.He kissed the top of my head.

"We prepared a blast,Attorney!"

Eren finally graduated as a lawyer.He waited patiently for six months to finally have a masters degree.Mas nauna Lang grumaduate si Kuya Spade.

Six months and everything went smoothly for us.We tried and it succeeded...or so it seem.I can't tell although there's still a hallow space on my heart I decided to shrug it away.There are times na may pinag-aawayan kami but we almost made sure to clear things up.Medyo Hindi kami nagkakasundo sa ibang bagay but we tried to understand each other.

That night,when I heard him whispered Alaniz' name I decided to do my very best to make him stay and made him feel my love.I haven't confess to him yet but I show it through my actions.

As per Alaniz,tinotoo niya talaga ang sinabi niyang friendship over na kami.Gusto Kong makipag-reconcile sa kanya but I will be a hypocrite to do that.I just want her to be my friend again.It makes me sad that she also quit on our friendship.I guess,he hurt her so much.

"Hey,Hun.Earth on my Suzzette?"

I snapped back on reality when I found Eren staring at me.I smiled.

"Yes?"

He pouted.Inilahad niya ang kamay niya.

"Where's my gift?"

My lips twitched in amusement.My heart never cease to beats faster whenever he's near.I heard someone's squeal behind me.

I tiptoed and reached for his cheeks. "Later,"I wink and turn my attention to my in-laws.It's their turn to hug their son.Eren spread his arms and hug his parents.

"Lawyer na ako,Ma."

I felt something tug my heart.It's heartfelt to hear him saying that.It's fulfilling to saw his happiness.

"I am so proud of you,anak."Mama said.

"You're really my boy," Papa ruffled Eren's hair.

I found Eren's eyes when he hug them.He smiled at me and mouthed 'Thank you.'I smiled back.

There are times that he weeps because of tiredness but it's worth it because he graduated with Latin honors.Cum Laude.

My Eren Gunner Hamilton,CPA.

Bar exam at internship na Lang ang kelang,he's finally an Attorney.

"I prepared your favorite dishes,anak!"his mother.

"Really?I thought my wife here was the one who prepared it?" nakataas ang kilay niya at nakangisi sa akin.Naglakad siya papunta sa akin,I rolled my eyes on him.

"Oh!She baked a cake and she made your favorite lasagna!"

His arms made his way to my waist.

"Is it edible though?"he teased.