𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

Chapter 32

Remedy

My mind couldn't function properly after he said those words.Pagkatapos noon ay tahimik na ulit,tanging ang radyo Lang ang maririnig.I remember his last message to me.He said that he loves me and he will always will.Hindi ko Rin alam sa sarili ko kung bakit ako umiyak nang gabing Yun matapos basahin ang kanyang mensahe.

I am in complete turmoil right now.My mind is a mess.I am so confused.I know that I love Eren but why do I feel things to Third where I couldn't feel when I am with Eren?

Ang laking pagsubok Naman nito,Lord.

I sighed and stared outside the window.The city lights covered my view,the tall palm trees on the side of the road,Tagum is a paradise.Even if it's a city you can breath some fresh air due to the trees.

"Saan ba ang sa inyo dito?"

Finally,I found my voice.He glanced at me and then bring his eyes back on the road,focusing on driving.

"Quirante II,but I have a condo near the Magugpo North."

He must be talking about their mansion here.Sometimes,I could think that they are far more better to be the ruler of this city.Their influence and popularity here can get a lot of respect.But they're not into politics, they're just into business.

Quarter to 1 when we arrive at a subdivision.I stared at the big house no,it's a mansion more like a palace in front of me.I stared at it with awe.They are really filthy rich!I mean yes we could afford some branded clothes and shoes but they look like they could spend a 2.5 million pesos just on a simple OOTD.

The gate immediately opened and when I said I was astound when I saw the inside of the gate,I really was.The front garden is spacious, there's a fountain on the middle,on the side were different colours of roses.

"Woah,"I said with amazement,mouth were gaping.

Paano na Naman,kahit Gabi ay makikita ko ang kagandahan nang looob.The garden has some lights and the pathway were filled of lamp post.It was fucking beautiful and scintillating!I couldn't shut my mouth because it was too awesome.

He chuckled beside me as he pulled over.He went outside and opened the door of my seat.He held my hand to guide me out while I couldn't lay him attention because I was so mesmerized by the beautiful scenery infront of me.

I feel like I am Alice and I am in wonderland!

Instant Dora ang dating ko ngayon.

"Are you sure that it's a house?Because I think this is a palace!It seems like your family monarch the whole town!"

Natawa siya sa puna ko.Nakatitig ako sa kanya.Seems like he looks so casual after he said those to me.Siya ang mahal ako pero bakit parang ako na-c-conscious.

"Plus you look like a real prince!"

He smirk. "Inlove ka na niyan?"

I grimaced and slap his shoulder.

"Feeling mo naman sobrang gwapo mo,"irap ko,tinalikuran ko siya at hinarap ang mansion.

"Kakasabi mo Lang eh," tumawa siya at hinila ang palapulsuhan ko.

Namamangha kong inilibot ang mata ko sa kabuoan nang lugar.I can't just take away my eyes from every things that were here,the view is honestly breath taking.

Binuksan niya ang malaking pinto nang mansion,Hindi pa ako nakaka-get over sa magandang tanawin sa labas Mas dumagdag pa ang interior nang buong bahay.I was greeted by the big crystals chandelier,the house was like made out from gold because every part of it screams elegance.It was not a usual interior for a mansion anyway that has a big staircase on the middle,but this mansion has a two big stair case on the sides and a lift on the middle.