𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

A/N

This is your reward for waiting patiently.

Chapter 53

Let go

I sighed heavily as I stared at our big house.Nothing change,the same village,the same house.Third dropped me off earlier,he even insisted to come with me but I refused.Laban ko ito.I should face it with bravery.I pressed the doorbell twice.I waited someone to come out,Manang Lusing's eyes grew wider when she saw me.

"Suzzette,anak!Jusko!Buhay ka!" she exclaimed before opening the gate.I smiled at her when she hugged me tightly. "Na miss kitang bata ka!Dyosko!Akala ko namamalikmata Lang ako,Sabi kasi nang mga magulang mo namatay ka sa aksidente pero hindi nami Wala ang asawa mo.Maging ako."

I nodded understandingly at her. "I miss you too manang."

"Ay naku!Halika!Batang to!"

I wandered my eyes around and see that nothing had change.It's still the same.Manang Lusing opened the door and the first things that I saw are some toys,I gripped the envelope tightly as I scan for the kid and there I saw him sitting at the floor,quietly playing with his toys.My heart constricted in pain.

"Ay!Oo nga pala..."humina ang boses ni Manang.She saw where I was staring,she bit her lips. "Siya si N-Neon.A-Anak ni Sir at ni Alaniz...."

My eyes never leave the kid.He slowly lifted his head and I gasped when I saw the familiar eyes.Alaniz.He got his mother's eyes,and the rest on Eren.He stared at me with curiosity.Dahan dahan akong lumapit sa kanya.I should feel the hate for this kid but expectedly,I felt nothing but joy.I promised Alaniz back then that I will take care of his son but I guess I can't do that in the way she wanted.

"H-Hi..." I greeted.

Hindi siya nagsalita pero tumayo siya at Biglang tumakbo sa paanan ni Manang.He hides at her skirt.I blinked my eyes.

"H-Hindi kasi siya sanay na May ibang tao dito..."

Napaangat ang tingin ko kay manang.

"Hindi ba niya pinapalabas si Neon?"

Manang looks hesitant at first but answered eventually.

"Homeschooled ang batang ito..."

Bumagsak ang tingin ko kay Neon.He looks sad,I sighed and bend my knees to level his height.I gently smiled at him.

"H-Hi,Neon.Can you still remember me?"

I know it's impossible for him to remember me because he's still a baby when I used to carry him on my arms.

"A-Are you my m-mom?" nahihiya niyang tanong.

My heart ached.I felt so sad knowing that he is not able to meet his mom forever.I smiled and reached for his tiny hands.I suppose he's three now?I smiled wider when he reached my hands and went on me.I hug him.This child is the fruit of my husband's infidelity but he's out of any of our problems.Wala siyang kasalanan.

"A-Are you really my mommy?" He innocently asked.

"Do you want me to be your mom?" I asked softly.

He nodded shyly.

"Then I can be your mommy."

I will fulfill my promise to Alaniz.I will mother his child but I will not get back with this kid's father.I smiled gently while watching him eats,Manang Lusing cooked for us.She insisted me to tell her what happened to me.I told her everything.From the beginning.