𝒇𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒛𝒛𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆

ALANIZ IANEZA DELA CRUZ

A LETTER

Dear Suzzette,

Hi,how have you been?
If you are reading this,I am probably gone by now.
You didn't expect that,don't you?But anyways,I don't want you to think that it's your fault that I end up this way.Are you crying?Please,don't.

I don't deserve those tears.I don't think I deserve anything good coming from you.I don't think...I deserve you as my best friend.I've been a very bad friend on you since day one.I committed sins from you but you still choose to stay by my side.You choose to forgive than to avenge.

You are a very strong woman,Zette.And...I am always jealous of you.I envy you because you have all that I wished.I envy you because you are very kind.I envy you because you're selfless,you're strong,brave and above all,I envy you because you have Gunner.

I know from the very beginning that Gunner was already meant to marry someone but I didn't know it's you.And when I found out about it,I feel like,you stole something again from me.I was caught up in my rage and jealousy that I didn't remember that you are the friend who was always been good to me.

Remember when we were in 12th grade?I was really jealous when my crush danced you in the ball that's why I end up ruining his image on you.And when you found out that I am in a relationship with your crush,I did that on purpose to make you feel that I can win against you but in the end...I lost.Ikaw pa rin ang panalo dahil nagpatawad ka.

You forgive easily that's why you always win and fate always favored you.

At first,I thought that You are so lucky to have Gunner but I realize that he is very lucky to have you.Well,I am too.I am lucky to have you as my best friend.You are an amazing woman Suzzette,no wonder anyone could fall for you.

I also wanted to say sorry.I am very sorry.I ruined your marriage.I ruin everything.I was the sole reason why your life is messed up.I am sorry for all the things that I said,and did to you.

I'm dying due to breast cancer.At my first semester of pregnancy by Neon,I am experiencing the signs but I choose to ignore it.When you leave your house and I was left with Gunner ,I tried everything that I can just to have him back.But he's so inlove with you and I am too inlove with him that I almost forgot that I am pregnant.Don't you know that I almost had a miscarriage?But Neon is strong,not like me.He fight so I fight too.I stayed with Gunner because I know he will take care of me even just for the baby.Ginawa ko ang lahat lahat,pero Ikaw pa rin Talaga.

Kinalimutan ko ang sarili ko para Lang sa pagmamahal ko kay Gunner pero natalo pa din ako.Kaya sumuko ako at pinagtuunan nang pansin ang pagBubuntis ko.It was all worth it.My son is worth it.But I was diagnosed with Stage 3 breast cancer,kaya sinulit ko ang mga araw na kasama ang anak ko.That's when I keep asking you if ever I am gone,would you take care of him?At napanatag ako.

Panatag ako na sa pag alis ko,nandyan ka na aalagaan ang anak ko.I'm too thick faced right?Pero,iyon Sana ang huling hiling ko sayo.Please do take good care of my son.Be a mother to him for me.Sa pag alis ko gusto ko magkaayos kayong dalawa ni Gunner.

I am sorry,Suzy.

I know I deserve to die early and I think this is my karma but please grant my last wish.Be the mother of my child,Suzy.