𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚

Chapter 40

Hellbent

My days after Levi's birthday continued like a whirlwind.I always found myself crying and Eren always saw me in that state.He would asked me if I am fine or what's wrong but I'd always tell him that I am not just in the mood.It's better to play safe.

Today was just another day for me as a student and a wife.I am always doing my best to be better in Eren's sight.It's tiresome but I need to do this.I was getting ready for packing my lunch on school and Eren's lunch when Crisanta entered hurriedly.She's full of sweat and her breathing is heavy.Napakunot ang noo ko.

"M-Ma'am!S-Si....S-Si-

I went near her and tried to calm her.

"Crisan,relax.Breathe and speak slowly and clearly."I instructed while holding her both shoulders.

She did what I said.He breathed for some air a lot of times before finally blowing off some air.She wiped her sweats before fidgeting her nails.

"M-Ma'am si Ma'am Alaniz po kasi....Manganganak na!"

Napamulagat ako ng mata dahil sa sinabi niya.I was too stunned to move after I heard those.When I snapped back to my senses,I calmed down myself first before calmly ascending to the stairs to call Eren.I saw him fixing his neck tie.

His eyes landed on me and smiled.

"Ready the car.Alaniz is about to give birth." I said calmly before walking away.

Hindi pa siya nakasunod sa akin nang ilang segundo pero kalaunan ay nauna na siya sa akin pababa.He was in hurry.

Pagdating namin sa bahay ni Alaniz ay nakaupo siya sa sala habang namimilipit sa sakit.Droplets of water is dropping from her thighs.Eren quickly squatted and lift her up.I was holding her hand as we got into the car.Crisanta was confused and bewildered so I instructed her to just follow us on the hospital carrying the baby's stuffs.

Alaniz labored for almost three hours.Eren was so nervous so I let him hold my hands while we're waiting outside of the delivery room.I sighed as nervousness crept into my system.I wished for her successful delivery.

After almost three hours of labor,Alaniz finally give birth to a healthy baby boy.I never expected Eren to cry like a river as he carried his baby first.Happiness was written on his face,while I kept on staring at the sight.Alaniz was unconscious,we're at her private room.

My heart hurts at the sight.Akala ko Masakit na malaman na nagloko ang asawa mo sa iyo pero wala nang Mas sasakit kapag nagbunga ang panlolokong iyon.Akala ko matatanggap ko na kasali na nang buhay namin si Alaniz at ang anak niya pero masakit pa rin pala.Akala ko naghilom na pero bumuka ulit ang sugat na tinahi nang panahon para panandaliang maghilom.Maghihilom ang sugat pero maiiwan ang peklat.This baby was such a beautiful scar.

I always dreamed of a perfect family but how?When it all started out of wrong.Eren's infidelity will remain painful on my heart,mahal ko siya.Minahal ko siya.

But who am I kidding?I am also a cheater.I love another man other than him.I'm no different to him.Tama naman sigurong itago ko ang nararamdaman ko para kay Levi para Hindi siya masaktan.Para Walang gulo.Because I don't think I could face Eren's wrath if ever.Mararamdaman niya rin ang naramdaman ko noon at ayokong mangyari iyon dahil lalabas na gumaganti ako.I am not up for revenge ever since I accepted this things that happened.

I sighed,realizing that Eren and I were different really.He has the courage to tell me the truth and face my resentment while I am here being coward to tell him the truth.He's much stronger than me.