Nine

Chapter 9

Best scenery

Matapos kaming pumunta sa Farm nila ay nagtungo Naman Kami sa gusto Kong puntahan.The Mt.Apo.The drive farm their farm to the location were almost one hour.Buong byahe ,tahimik lamang ako.Nakatingin Lang sa labas at pinagmasdan ang nadadaang tanawin.

When i whispered those words,I realized that he didn't heard it.He really confused me,I don't understand him.His actions are different from what he's saying.Mabait Siya Kung minsan,pero kadalasan ay suplado at malamig.

"Are you hungry?"

Napalingon ako sa kanya.His eyes were focused on the road,his side profile is on fleek.Ang mahaba at itim niyang pilikmata,ang matangos niyang ilong,and his prominent jaw.

"Hindi pa naman,"sagot ko.

We didn't brought foods.

"Hindi Tayo nakapag-breakfast kanina.Are you sure that you're not yet hungry?"

"Gusto ko munang magliwaliw.I can live in a day without a breakfast."

Nakita Kong umiling iling Siya at sinulyapan ako.Hindi ko Siya binalingan nang tingin.I am breathing a fresh air.Finally,after the hell weeks.I've been very stressed for the past weeks.The shot gun wedding,my dare devil husband,the death of my grandfather.Pagbalik ko sa klase,stress na Naman.Malapit na ang midterm exam,I need to passed that.

"You are used to not eating breakfast?"

Hininga ako nang malalim at umupo nang maayos.Why is he so concern?Seryoso ba talaga Siya sa mga sinabi niya?I find it too hard to believe.We hate each others,if we are in a same room, expect that it will be filled by our gibble-gabbles.A day wouldn't be a day without our pettifog.So,he shouldn't expect me to believe that he's trying to fix this marriage.Or I just misjudged him?

"Yes,"

His cold eyes glance at me.His veiny hands are on the steering wheel,forming a curve.Bumaba ang isa niyang kamay para kumambyo.I swallowed,this past few days napapansin ko ang sarili ko na palaging naka observe sa kanya.Lahat nang kilos niya parang napaka-majestic para sa akin.

"You should know that breakfast is the important meal of the day,you shouldn't skip it.College Ka pa Naman."

My lips parted.I glance at him and shot him a brow.He didn't heed attention on me.

"Interior designing and kinuha ko,Hindi pag d-doctor.Malay ko ba."

"Still,"he paused."But don't worry from now on,I will cook every meals for you."

Kumalabog ang dibdib ko.I was stunned for a moment.Is he really serious?I gulped and tried to relax.

Naalala ko si Alaniz,if he's really serious of making this marriage work,how about my best friend? She's so inlove with him,and I think he's happy with her.Am I the hindrance of their love story?Am I the antagonist?Paano kapag dumating ang panahon na mahulog ako nang tuluyan Kay Eren? Ayaw Kong mawalan nang mga taong minamahal.

I cleared my throat.

"I was asking you if you already talked to Alaniz.She said that you're not answering her calls,ano bang nangyari sa inyo?"

I spoke the glanced at him.

His grip on the steering wheel,tightened.Veins were protruding on his hands.His lips are in grim line and his eyes turned colder.

"From the very start,I told her that I am not up for serious relationship.I cleared it to her from the start."

My blood boil.