𝑨𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔

This special chapter is during Suzzette's pregnancy.

LEVI

"Shhh...hush now,love.It's all right." I continue caressing her back to console her.Ever since she started reading her late friend's letter to her,she was crying hard all day and night.I don't know if it's all about her pregnancy or what but she's very sensitive and extra emotional.

"A-Ala..."

I bit my lower lips to stop myself from crying as well.I am about to cry because it's a painful sight to see her cry like this and the other reason was I also don't know what to do to stop her from crying.Kasalanan to ni Gunner eh,kung Di niya lang binigay ang sulat ni Alaniz kay Suzzette Hindi siya iiyak nang ganito.

"I-I'm sorry A-Alaniz,I-I didn't know...." she keeps on wailing.

I sighed and pulled her closer to my chest.She hugged me back and I can help but to smile when I felt her babybump kicking.Napatigil siya sa pag-iyak at Napaangat ang tingin sa akin.Her eyes widen.I smiled because she looks cute and fragile.

"D-Did he just kicked,love?" she asked innocently. "Did you feel it?" I nodded at her and chuckled.

It's not the first time that our baby kicked inside her stomach but I guess baby didn't also want her mother to cry.

"I guess he's telling you to shut up because your noisy and he's sleeping...?"

She frowned and look down.My eyes softened.I can wait to see her carrying our angel.Inilagay ko ang akong kamay sa sinapupunan niya at hinalikan ang kanyang tiyan.I rested my head in there for a while.I felt her hands on my hair,carefully brushing my hair with her delicate fingers.

"Baby kicked because he don't want you to cry..." I whispered,feeling sleepy because of her gesture.

I've been sleep deprive but with a good reason.Sometimes she would wake up with her cute cravings.I want to get mad because I'm tired from work and then she would mandate her cravings but I can't,Hindi ko kayang magalit sa kanya.

Our marriage were also like some other couples,it's hard but we always find ways to understand each other.She also already met my family and they're already good with Gunner's parents.Some judged us because they were confused cause all they know that she's married with Gunner but we just ignore them.Ang importante ay kasama ko siya.

"What are your thoughts on reading her letter and knowing her side?" I asked.

She stopped for a minute but eventually speak before sighing .

"I realized that she's also fighting her battles.She was ate by her jealousy and insecurities...but why does she keep her sickness a secret from me?"

Hinarap ko siya at hinawakan ang kamay.The beanie couch were small for us but we still fit in together.The cloudy and foggy scenario from our rest house here in New Bataan were enough for our moment.

"She's also brave,love.She keep it a secret from you because she doesn't want to burden you.It's so hard to keep a secret from someone you love..."

She nodded gently and leaned on me.She was now in between my legs facing the green meadow.

"Base on experience,huh?"

I chuckled and kissed the crook of her neck.She giggle and laugh.Just like that,our day would passed like a whirlwind.Hindi ko namalayan na kabuwanan niya na pala.Her mood swings and cravings were on next level.Minsan ayaw niya sa akin at misan gusto niya.She would always spent her day with Neon,dahil pinaglilihian niya ito.I just let her since she's also doing something for her late best friend.

Her Labor Day comes and I could say that I will never impregnate her again.It's painful to watch seeing her crying in pain while begging me to help her instead of cursing me just like what my brothers' wife do to them.At some point,I am also scared because I thought I will lose her.But when my little champ came,all the pain and sleepless nights were worth it.Nakalimutan ko ang mga pagpapahirap sa akin ni Suzzette makuha lang ang mga pagkain na pinaglilihian niya.

"Leonardo Vincenzo Echavez-Escuderro the fourth..."

Napatingin ako sa asawa kong nakatingin sa Amin habang karga karga ko ang bagong silang kong anak.My heart is swelling in happiness.Akala ko ang naging pinakamasayang sandali sa buhay ko ay nang mapakasalan ko si Suzzette,pero May dadagdag pa pala sa saya na iyon ng masilayan at lumabas ang anak namin.

"Thank you for giving birth to him.I love you,Wonder Woman." I whispered softly and kissed her forehead.

She smiled softly and damn!Even in her weary face,she still managed to be this beautiful.I got a beautiful and awesome wife,ye?

"I love you the most,love." She whispered back.Hinalikan niya ang noo ni Fourth at bumulong. "Thank you for coming to us,our little sunshine."

My life with her is not always rainbow.Minsan nag aaway kami pero Suzzette is the most understanding woman I ever knew.Minsan nga napipikon ako dahil kahit Anong gawin ko hindi man Lang siya nagseselos sa mga nakakasalumuha kong babae.

"I trust you so much,Levi.Alam kong Hindi mo ako magagawang lokohin.So stop making up stories just to make me feel jealous." She chuckled while cooking our dinner.

Fourth were on his crib and playing on his own.I pouted and dropped feathery kisses on her shoulders.I hug her tighter from the back.

"But what I said was true,love.My new Secretary tried to flirt with me-

"Is she pretty?"

"No."I said with no hesitation.

"Can she make your heart flatter?"

"Definitely,no."

"Then I have no reason to get jealous.."

I groaned and she chuckled.Hinarap niya ako pagkatapos niyang patayin ang niluluto niya.She encircled her arms on my neck and tiptoed to kiss me on the lips.I smiled in satisfaction.

"Damn,yeah.I would just probably look for a male and efficient Secretary..."

She nodded and went silent for a minute.She then lifted her head and stared at me.

"What is it?" I asked softly.I patted her head and caress her hair.Napapikit siya dahil doon.

"Eren was here," she looks hesitant.

"And?" I urge her to talk more.

"He's asking for my forgiveness..."

I went silent for a minute.I just keep on staring at her as she was hesitant to talk more.She then started tearing up.

"He was crying and begging for my forgiveness,I don't know what's happening to him..."

I nodded and hug her.

"But what he didn't know is that I already forgive him just before he asked me to."

And with what she just said made me fall inlove with her again.She's my blessing that I am willing to wait.She taught me that you should forgive and love.She's my solace and my safe fortress.She taught me a lot of things that I always thought is just a myths.Forgive and love.

I can't help my self but to kiss her.With burning love and scorching passion.I'm too lucky to have her and I intended to keep her.She's only mine.She's meant to be mine and I am hers.If there's another lifetime I would always find a way to cross my path with her,I will always choose her.I will always choose to be with her.

I give her a hot kiss before letting go.

"I love you,my confidant,my soulmate and my solace.I would love to have a million of lifetime with you."

__________________________________________________________