Chapter 7: Sharing Secrets

"Are you sure it's him?" Kaminari asked.

"Positive, and the position he holds right now isn't good," Zenitsu said.

"And what would that be?" Kaminari asked again.

"He's a member of the League of Villains, probably a right-hand man for the leader," Zenitsu said.

"That still leaves so many possible people, do you know their name or what they look like?" Kaminari asked.

"He looks exactly like how he did back then, a middle-aged man with red eyes and black hair, his skin is a lot paler than a normal human being. You'll be able to tell it's him by listening, demons sound different than humans, so you'll be able to tell. But as far as who you should tell, just tell Izuku Midoriya and he'll tell his connections due to the level of seriousness this has gotten. We can't fight All For One and Muzan alone," Zenitsu stated.

"Right with you, but I'm the only person who can fight Muzan, but All For One, it's the hero's job to take care of him. Muzan is really the only one I'm worried about," Kaminari said.

"I'm with you on that, but at the same time, even if we take down Muzan it won't end, we got to take both of them down. And we can't do that part alone," Zenitsu said.

"But will be able to face Muzan on my own? From your memories, you guys barely managed to defeat him and you lost HUNDREDS of your people. How is just one person going to beat someone that took hundreds of people working together to beat a thousand years ago, gonna beat him now, especially if he has another quirk."

"He doesn't, which is why he hates hero society, because even though he has these abilities, they're not technically quirks, so they deemed him quirkless. All he has are his original powers from a thousand years ago, and they shouldn't be as strong because he hasn't been in this world for as long as the original Muzan was. The reincarnated Muzan has only been on this planet for about 30 years, which would allow him to consume a lot of human flesh and blood, but not as much as the original Muzan. You also have to account for the number of heroes on the streets, if he was caught by just one his secret would get out. He's not as strong as you used to be, so I think you'll be able to handle him yourself," Zenitsu stated.

"Okay, so you want me to tell Midoriya everything?" Kaminari asked.

"Everything, that way all of us can figure out what to do," Zenitsu said.

"All of us? Who else are you talking about?" Kaminari asked.

"You'll find out soon enough. Now, go tell him!" Zenitsu insisted.

"But it's the middle of the night! And after the battles we're all exhausted, can't I just wait until tomorrow?" Kaminari asked again.

"Nope, tell him it's an emergency, because it is!" Zenitsu insisted.

"Fine fine, I will." Kaminari got out of bed and put some slippers on. He walked quietly over to Midoriya's room and knocked on the door. "Hey Midoriya, I really need to talk to you."

After a minute, Midoriya opened the door, rubbing his eyes. "What do you need Kaminari, it's the middle of the night."

"I know, but this can't wait, can I come in?" Kaminari asked.

Midoriya sighed and opened the door wide enough for Kaminari to walk in. Kaminari sat on Midoriya's bed while Midoriya sat on his desk chair. "So what's so important that you needed to talk to me this late at night?"

"Right so..." Kaminari told Midoriya everything, to Zenitsu looking for Muzan, why he and Zenitsu were so intent on getting as strong as they can, and to Zenitsu finding Muzan's reincarnation. After Kaminari was finished Midoriya was silent, he was silent for so long Kaminari thought he fell asleep at some point.