Chapter 66: Upper One: Kaigaku

"I've got someone to back up, so I need to make this quick," Kaminari muttered.

"If you're thinking you can go and help your friend, you're sorely mistaken," Kaigaku said, jumping down to Kaminari on the street. "YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUT OF THIS FIGHT ALIVE! Thunder Breathing, Sixth Form:"

"Thunder Breathing, Fourth Form:"

"RUMBLE AND FLASH!"

"DISTANT THUNDER!"

The multiple lightning bolts Kaminari created countered the strikes from Kaigaku perfectly, as most of Kaigaku's black lightning was blocked by Kaminari's or they hit the ball of electricity that surrounded him. 

"The black lightning... yeah, it's the same Blood Demon Art from back then... just like I thought," Kaminari thought to himself.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

"Upper 1, Kaigaku, what kind of name is that?" Bakugo said.

"Wait, are you sure it's Kaigaku?" Kaminari asked.

"I'm not stupid Dunce Face, I know how to read more than picture books!" Bakugo shouted back.

"One, ouch, I can read more than picture books," Kaminari said. "And two, can I see that? Or can you at least read the description of him?"

"There's nothing written here in terms of description besides his eyes saying "Upper One" and having black hair," Bakugo said. 

"Anything else?"

"Blood Demon Art: Electrokinesis..." Bakugo said. "Can't you get more specific?!"

"I didn't have a lot to go on, there were very few reports on him," All Might said.

"Well, he is Upper One, I doubt many people lived to report it," Midoriya reasoned.

"Still! Electrokinesis?! That leaves so many possibilities that could kill this Battery Pack in seconds!" Bakugo said.