Chapter 74: Upper Six: Raiden

"Dammit... I wish I knew more about his Blood Demon Art," Kaminari thought. "All I remember is the Black Storm that made him and Muzan disappear while releasing blue lightning randomly. Looks like I'm gonna be flying by the seat of my pants with this fight, but I have a goal. I'm bringing you back to me, dad."

"Blood Demon Art:" he heard Raiden call out, seeing him raise his hands above his head.

"Black Storm!"

The black clouds that appeared back at Gunga manifested around the two of them once again. The blue lightning came right at him, which didn't happen in their first encounter. Kaminari could hear the lightning coming directly at his chest, but just offset enough for him to step aside and it would miss completely. Kaminari took note of that as he dodged the first bolt, listening to any others that could come his way. When they did, Kaminari barely shifted his feet at all to dodge all of his dad's attacks, which was odd. Kaminari heard his dad's feet slightly tap the ground, giving away his position in the storm. Kaminari prepped his sword for a frontal assault as he would normally do.

"Thunder Breathing, First Form: Thunderclap and Flash..."

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

"Hahaha! You're so funny, daddy! You can't win!"

"Oh yeah? Well... I'm not gonna let some hero defeat me! I'm the strongest villain you will ever see! Now for my secret weapon... THE TICKLE ATTACK!"

The little boy was surprised when he felt his father's arms wrap around his waist and start tickling him. He started laughing at his father's action, all while trying to get out of his grip and catch his breath. When he did, he stood up and took a deep breath, pointing at his father.

"Nice try villain! But that trick won't work on me! Now time for my ultimate move!"

"Oh no! I'm sooo scared!" His dad said, dramatically covering his face to act like he was terrified.

The boy smiled seeing his dad wide open to his attack. "It's caaaaallled... The Ultimate Poking Move!"

Almost like he teleported to him, the man instantly felt his son poke his stomach like no tomorrow. He immediately moved his hands from his face to his stomach, trying to protect himself from his son's little fingers. The two were giggling the entire time, eventually sitting together on the ground and laughing while his son sat on his lap.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Raiden saw a flash of lightning go right past him, then felt his left arm slide right off his shoulders

Raiden saw a flash of lightning go right past him, then felt his left arm slide right off his shoulders. He turned around, seeing Kaminari still gripping his sword that was still sheathed at his hip, keeping his back toward him. Raiden laughed as he turned toward Kaminari, regenerating his arm and bringing it forward as if to prove a point.