Chapter 19: Pushing Forward

"I've compiled all the details I could find about One For All's previous users," All Might started to say. "Unfortunately, I couldn't find any leads on the second and third users. Given the era back then and the multi-faceted nature of One For All, there's nothing about them in the records. If they realized they harbored quirks, they might've left something behind themselves, but..."

"GET ON WITH IT ALREADY AND STOP WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME!" Bakugo shouted out, interrupting All Might.

"Along with that, I couldn't gather much on anything above Upper 3 other than their names. Most people don't survive against Upper 3, 2, and 1, so there's not much on them besides their names. Along the lines of that, there's not much on Muzan either, then again, he's a part of the League, so getting information on Muzan would be harder than the others," All Might said.

"So other than Upper 3, 2, 1, and Muzan, you managed to get stuff on the rest of the Twelve Kitzuki?" Kaminari asked. 

"Yes, though, the Lower Two you told me about, I didn't list it since you already defeated it and it doesn't look like Muzan replaced him," All Might said.

"Alright, that kind of makes it easier," Kaminari said.

"I also listed where each of them was last sighted as well," All Might added.

"That's even better!" Kaminari said happily.

"Hey! That doesn't mean to go and be reckless tonight and go out and find them!" Bakugo said.

"I won't... but if I happen to run into one of them in one of the top 3 places with demon sightings..." Kaminari started to say.

"He's not wrong, Kacchan," Midoriya said. "Anyways, back to One For All. Blackwhip... I can only maintain it for a second, so I'm not on Sero's or Mr. Aizawa's level but, it's already a pretty powerful support quirk technique."

"Any more contact with the previous users since then?" All Might asked Midoriya.

"No," Midoriya said with slight disappointment.

Bakugo grabbed the notebook containing the past users quirks and began reading through it. "So, the fifth user was... Lariat. Real name: Daigoro Banjo. Quirk: Blackwhip. Because of the strings of energy he could shoot out, he was well suited for binding villains and midair maneuvering. This guy, and the others didn't really have strong quirks. Never heard of these nobodies." 

"Huh? No, I'm sure they had awesome quirks!!" Midoriya said to Bakugo. 

"Just having a quirk is awesome to you to a loser like you!" Bakugo said.

"That's too cruel," Midoriya said.

"If they want my opinion, I think all their quirks are pretty cool," Zenitsu said.

"Hey, Zenitsu thinks all their quirks are cool! Personally, I do too," Kaminari said.

"See? I'm not the only one!" Midoriya said to prove a point.

"Bakugo isn't wrong," All Might said. "All For One was obsessed with One For All. It was an age when evil wielded a degree of power that's hard for us to imagine nowadays."

"I don't know, I have Zenitsu's memories of when Muzan was practically ruling the country from the shadows back then since no one could kill him," Kaminari said.

"That was centuries ago dumbass!" Bakugo said.

"I know that! I'm just saying that I think I can picture it a bit better than you think," Kaminari said.

"I bet it was like that actually," All Might said. "All For One went around crushing the strong, because there was nobody who could defy his sheer malice and control."