Chapter 11: One Secret Out

Kaminari was standing in front of the demon, with his hands on his sword.

"Come on! Let me at him! I'm so hungry... I need to consume more blood and more flesh, only then I'll be satisfied and leave," the demon said.

Kaminari didn't respond to him, all he did was put his left leg back. 

"Thunder Breathing First-" Kaminari heard another demon coming his way

"Thunder Breathing First-" Kaminari heard another demon coming his way. He jumped to the right while another demon came out of nowhere.

"Damn it, I almost had him!" The other demon said.

"Go away! I found them first, so they're all mine!" The first demon said.

"W-what are they talking about?" Fuyumi asked.

"I think it's better if you don't know right now," Midoriya said. 

"We've got to do something! Kaminari can't take two on one!" Shoto said.

"But there's nothing we CAN do Todoroki! The only person who can stop those two... is Kaminari," Midoriya said.

"Do you think he can handle two?" Bakugou asked.

"Maybe, from the way they're moving, they're probably low-ranked, meaning Kaminari shouldn't have a problem," Midoriya said.

"I guess so," Bakugou said.

The two demons were arguing about who would get to eat everyone there. Meanwhile, Kaminari is all ready to go.

"Thunder Breathing First Form: Thunderclap and Flash!"

He sliced one of the demon's heads off with ease and his body started disintegrating, which scared the other

"W-what? How did he kill him? I thought we were supposed to be immortal?" The other demon said,

"You are, but you have a weakness, and that's the sun. As long as I have a sword that's made of a metal that can absorb sunlight, I can kill you by taking your head," Kaminari said.

The demon charged forward, angry at Kaminari because he killed a demon. Kaminari just dodged all the strikes the demon made towards him, which wasn't hard because he didn't have a Blood Demon Art. Kaminari then saw an opening, he lunged forward and cut off the head of the demon. The other demon's body was gone, and the one Kaminari just defeated started disintegrating. Kaminari looked back and saw everyone's surprised faces, except Midoriya's and Bakugou's. He then turned to them.