Chapter 10: Dinner at the Todoroki's

It's been a week since the work studies have started. Endeavor has been working with Bakugou, Todoroki, and Midoriya mainly, but with Kaminari he makes sure that he can physically get stronger. Each day Kaminari leaves with one of his sidekicks watching him, so Kaminari can listen in for any villain activities without running around with everyone, so he can tell the others where the villain is as quickly as he can. While Kaminari is doing that, the sidekicks that watch him make sure he does body workouts so he can make his boy stronger so he can constantly attack without getting physically exhausted. Kaminari has been able to not just work on his physical limits, but also on the limits of his hearing. Originally Kaminari had a hard time determining locations and precisely how far away something is, but within the week he can determine locations of all sorts of sounds anywhere in the city. 

It was dawn, and the four students were getting ready to head out for the day.

"Good morning!" Burnin greeted.

"Good morning to you too Burnin," Midoriya greeted.

"Can you shut up?! It's the crack of dawn!" Bakugou said.

"Anyways, have y'all beat a baddie faster than Endeavor yet?" Burnin asked.

"Yep-" Kaminari started.

"Except you Chargebolt, we all know you beat him on the first day," Burnin said, cutting him off.

"No, not yet, but we're getting close, I can feel it," Midoriya said.

"Yeah, I do too," Todoroki said,

"Oh shut up you two! If it weren't for me we wouldn't have come close because you guys are so slow!" Bakugou said.

"It doesn't matter, I know today's the day... we're going to beat Endeavor," Todoroki stated.

"Well you do you, hey Burnin, do you know who's coming with me today?" Kaminari asked.

"Yep! You're coming with me!" Burnin said.

"Alright, I guess we should start heading out then?" Kaminari asked.

"Right!"

Kaminari splits up from the group and heads out with Burnin. They go to a new building that's higher than the ones he's been at recently. "Are you taking me to higher buildings because the air gets thinner the higher we go?"

"Yep! From what Endeavor observed from your training in your attacks last week, he noticed that breathing might have a factor in it. So being able to breathe correctly might help your training, something like that. I don't know about all the minor details."

"He figured out that breathing is a factor? Endeavor is more observant than I thought," Kaminari said.

"Wait, you knew about breathing properly this whole time?" Burnin asked.

"Yeah, my attacks aren't called Thunder Breathing for a reason. I have to breathe a specific way in order to make those attacks possible. So I guess having me train in places where the air is thinner is probably a good idea."

"Well, that's Endeavor for you! Anyways, are you ready for your first set of exercises for today?" Burnin asked.

"Yes ma'am!" Kaminari said. Then he heard someone stealing another man's briefcase and is about to run off with it. "Hey, guys! I hear someone trying to steal a briefcase from an old man! They're about 2 blocks away from you, straight ahead."

"Well, now that we've got that out of the way, let's get that body moving!" Burnin shouted.

The day went on like this till dark, when Endeavor had a sudden request.