Chapter 47: The Raids Continue

"IF ANYONE IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD CAN'T GET UP AND OUT ON THEIR OWN, PLEASE LET US KNOW!" Burnin shouted out to all the civilians. "THERE'S A CHANCE THAT THIS ENTIRE CITY WILL SOON BE A COUNTER-VILLAIN BATTLE ZONE!!!"

"SHUTTLES WILL TAKE YOU FROM HERE," Bakugo shouted out. "GET OUTTA THIS CITY!"

"Thank you, young man. Here- have a chocolate bun," a little old lady said to Bakugo, handing him a chocolate bun.

"IT'LL JUST MAKE MY MOUTH DRY!" Bakugo responded. "FORGET THAT CRAP AND GET GOING!"

"Might as well accept her generosity," Uraraka commented, hearing the whole conversation. 

"YOU JUST WANT A FREAKIN' BUN FOR YOURSELF!" Bakugo accused.

"He even treats old folks that way," Tsu noted. 

"There's a manuscript on paper that I haven't submitted yet, so don't destroy my workplace, okay?" one of the civilians said to Iida.

"We will preserve and protect your precious manuscript, sir!" Iida said, giving him his usual choppy hands in reassurance. 

"CUUUTE!" A little kid yelled out when he saw Koda leading all the animals out of the city.

"Thank you little one," Koda said to a bird. "The fifth ward is completely evacuated!" Koda said through the comms.

"Our group is finished too!" Hado said as she was surveying the skies.

"We're going to check every single building to ensure that nobody has been left behind in senior homes and apartments!" Iida said through the comms.

"KEEP CALM PEOPLE! NO RUNNING PLEASE," Burnin shouted.

"We're going to have you folks ride this to a shelter outside the city," one of the sidekicks explained.

"He's coming," someone said.

"Midoriya? What is it?" Todoroki asked, seeing Midoriya stop in his tracks.

"SLACKING OFF, HUH?! WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE THIS TIME?!" Bakugo shouted at Midoriya.

"Stop him," the voice said. 

"That's the voice of the first to possess One For All," Midoriya realized. "He hasn't made contact since that one time!" Midoriya thought.

"The blowback will soon be here. We don't have long to speak," the first user said to Midoriya.

"Deku?" Uraraka said, seeing that Deku wasn't acting his usual self.

"Freed from the shackles of humanity, his power now swells," the first user continued. "A transcendent one... is coming."

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

X-Less looks over at Shigaraki, who was sitting up and keeping his head low.

"I'm cold," Shigaraki said.

Mic looked back while still holding the doctor while everyone else around him was still fighting the Nomus. Gran Torino looked over to where Mic was holding the doctor, then saw the whole entrance start to crumble and decay in an instant. In a split second, Gran Torino zipped over and grabbed Mic and the doctor, and flew out of the way. Everything around them was starting to get destroyed, specifically decay, as if Shigaraki touched it with his decay quirk.

"That's Shigaraki's decay quirk! But wait, it's spreading to things he hasn't even touched!" Gran Torino noticed. "This is the one thing we didn't know about- his enhancements!"

"EVERYONE OUTTA HERE, NOW!!!" Gran Torino shouted out to everyone. "AND DON'T TOUCH THE CRACKS UNLESS YOU WANNA WIND UP DEAD!"

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾