Chapter 15: The Twelve Kitzuki

The two heroes that watched Kaminari attack Ragnarok were in shock, while Ragnarok on the other hand, was smiling.
"You're the first person to do this much harm to me. All the other heroes I've faced have barely scratched me for the most part. But you... you actually cut some of my limbs off! If it was a human that would've killed them, but I'm no human! You'll never beat me with those lame attacks!" Ragnarok confidently shouted.
Kaminari looked up at Ragnarok with a bored expression. "Lame attacks? Well, those lame attacks killed other demons. Not only that... I haven't even gotten serious yet."
Ragnarok's smile grew wider, as if he was getting ready to play a game with his friends. "I'm not like other demons! I'm so much stronger! Even if you aren't serious right now, you'll never beat me! I am-"
Kaminari was in front of Ragnarok's face before he could finish his little speech. He unsheathed his sword, getting ready to attack.
"Thunder Breathing Third Form: Thunder Swarm!"

Ragnarok once again got hit from all directions, but his limbs that were previously cut off got severed once again

Ragnarok once again got hit from all directions, but his limbs that were previously cut off got severed once again. Not only that, but deep slashes and cuts were all over his body as well. Ragnarok looked around for Kaminari and failed to find him. Then before Ragnarok can register where Kaminari was, Kaminari attacked him from above.

"Thunder Breathing Sixth Form: Rumble and Flash!"

The slashes Kaminari made before were cut deeper when he struck Ragnarok again

The slashes Kaminari made before were cut deeper when he struck Ragnarok again. Now that the cuts were so deep, Ragnarok was on one knee with most of his limbs looking like they were going to fall off. Kaminari landed near the heroes, with his back towards them so they can't see his face. Although the heroes were extremely injured and can't really do anything in this situation, they couldn't help but try to make him stop.

"Hey! What are you doing? If you keep this up you're going to kill him!" Death Arms shouted to Kaminari.

"Unless you want to get arrested for murder as he will, then I suggest you calm down and think rationally. Us heroes don't kill, we only bring them to justice," Kamui told Kaminari.

"If only it were that easy, I would do it in a heartbeat but..."

"Then let's work together and do it," Kamui said, approaching Kaminari.