Chapter 43: Jaku Hospital Raid

"EEK!!" Dr. Garaki screeched, surprised in seeing the number of Pro-heroes behind him. "HOW...HOW?!" He ran through the corridor until he came to a turn.

"Doctor?" A worker asked.

Aizawa used his binding cloth to catch the doctor's foot and tripped him. Aizawa then used his quirk to erase the quirk they suspected him to have, even though their info said he was quirkless.

The doctor kept breathing heavily, as if he ran a marathon. When Aizawa used his quirk on him the doctor's skin immediately starts to wrinkle and his entire body seems to age years in the second that Aizawa's quirk is used. 

"Looks like the registry was wrong," Endeavor said. "He aged the second you hit him with your Erasure, so he does have a quirk."

"Could that be the same quirk that's kept All For One alive this long?" Tsukauchi wondered. "The Black Nomu, specifically, are all equipped with hyper-regeneration. Similar quirks could always exist... but it's not common by any means. That type we classify as a rare quirk."

"So it's quirk replication," Aizawa said. "Or maybe artificial quirks? You provided All For One with that technology..."

"Wow... neat," Present Mic said, placing his hand on Dr. Garaki's shoulder. "You could apply all that to regenerative medical care. Basically, it's like using cheat codes. Yet..." Mic then pushed him down and turn him around on the floor, grabbing his shirt and getting right up in his face. "WHY USE IT THE WAY YOU DID?! WHY'D YOU DO IT, YOU OLD PIECE OF TRASH?!"

"Stop that!" One of the doctors said, pushing Mic off him. "Please, don't be so rough with him! What did the good doctor even do?!"

"Stand back, people!" Endeavor shouted out, directing them in the direction he wanted them to go. 

"We need you out of here!" Tsukauchi said, practically dragging them out of there.

"What the...?! This isn't right!"

The heroes watch them be evacuated, then received a message from Mandalay and Mirko. 

"We're evacuating the entire hospital..."

"Best case- we take this place without spilling a drop of blood," Mirko said, running through the hospital. "Those Nomu brains are programmed to obey a designated handler. Without orders, they're just useless lumps." Mirko soon arrived at the morgue, smashing through the door with her legs, kicking the doors open, and destroying them. "We know that much from studying the ones we've caught so far."

Aizawa wrapped his binding cloth around the doctor and tightened it. "The people you tinkered with and tossed aside are all saying... this is our payback."

"N-NO!" Dr. Garaki started to cry out. "PLEASE, HAVE MERCY!!"

Endeavor puts his hand to his ear, where his communication device was. "Mirko!"

"HAVE MERCY..."

Mirko kept running through the hidden hall in the morgue, trying to find all the Nomu that were hidden there. "ENDEAVOR!" Mirko said through the comms. "WE GOT COMPANY!!" She shouted, seeing the multiple different Nomu all over the walls, even the ceiling. 

Then a large Nomu busts through the walls, almost making them lose track of Dr. Garaki, who got hit by the Nomu when it destroyed the walls. They see Dr. Garaki start melting, realizing that the Dr. Garaki in front of them was a copy, not the real one that they needed to catch. 

"So organisms replicated by the double quirk aren't nullified by erasure... good to know. Ho ho! If you knew I had replication technology, then you should've been more wary! No- that's expecting too much from you, I supposed! Hoh!"