Chapter 76: A Wake-up Call

"How long will it be until Kaminari wakes up? We kinda need him to keep planning this thing," Ojiro asked.

"As long as he wants," Bakugo said. "For all we know he could be asleep for the next year if he needed to."

"Let's hope he doesn't take a year to wake up," Shoji commented.

"We still have about five days left, but it would be optimal if we can solidify all plans before the deadline hits," Yaoyorozu said.

"We just have to work with what we got for now, until Kaminari wakes up that is," Midoriya said.

"IF THAT DUNCE FACE DOESN'T WAKE UP IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS, I'M BLOWING HIS DORM UP SO HE CAN'T SLEEP!" Bakugo shouted across the common area.

"I'm sure he'll come to before then, so that won't be necessary," Iida said.

"Do you think he'll have a plan that aligns with ours?" Ashido asked.

"Probably, he's got time to think about it right now. Plus it's best to separate him from everyone, just like we're trying to do with Shigaraki and All For One," Todoroki said.

"Hopefully he comes up with a solid plan that we can collaborate on," Yaoyorozu said.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

"You are an idiot," Sanemi scolded.

"Why the hell did you take him on without any sleep?!" Uzui shouted.

"Okay okay, I admit, my mind was so focused on getting my dad back I ignored my body's need to sleep," Kaminari admitted. "I'm sorry... but at least we know the antidote works..."

"That's one of the only positives of this whole thing," Iguro commented.

"Alright alright, I get it! I won't do it again. Can we move on?" Kaminari asked.

All of the Demon Slayer Corps were gathered in Kaminari's subconscious, the place looking just like the garden where the Hashira used to meet in their old HQ. When Kaminari appeared, he assumed they were gonna discuss the next step, which would obviously be Muzan's takedown. Turns out, they planned an entire session to just call him an idiot for trying something like that without any sleep.

Kocho sighed, thinking that the session has gone on long enough and to actually get down to business. "Alright, that's enough. We should start looking at our options for the future and how we want to handle Kibutsuji now."

"I agree! It's obvious Kaminari understands now, so we should move on to more pressing topics!" Rengoku agreed.

"Thank god," Kaminari sighed.

"Anyways, got any ideas so far?" Tanjiro asked.

"Isn't it obvious?! We charge straight through like last time! PIG ASSAULT!" Inosuke shouted while gripping his swords and holding them up in the air.

"That's a backup plan, let's talk about the actual plan when the time comes," Kaminari said.

"Well, for starters we can't have him around anyone for obvious reasons," Tomioka said. "So we separate him from everyone."

"How are we gonna do that?" Kaminari asked.

"I don't think it'll be that hard, considering what the pros should do in order to take on all of the League and the Liberation Front," Genya said.

"Huh?"

"In order to successfully defeat them with the numbers they have, the heroes would have to split up all their forces. The League and Liberation Front in one place, All For One in another, and Shigaraki somewhere else. They all have to be far away from each other to prevent All For One from using his warp quirk to teleport everyone back together. If we can include Muzan and Upper Two in this separation, everything should run pretty smoothly," Kocho explained.