Chapter 46: Gunga Villa Raid Pt. 2

Kaminari's eyes widened along with Tokoyami's when the explosion happened. Tokoyami started to squirm and tried to escape Fatgum's fat, which surprised Fatgum.

"Oh no y'don't, Tsukuyomi!!" Fatgum scolded as Tokoyami tried to break out of Fatgum's fat.

Kaminari wasn't gonna go after Tokoyami or even try to persuade him to stop. He heard Hawks in the explosion, he knew exactly what was going on with him and knew that Tokoyami could get Hawks out of there. Kaminari was going to just stay in Fatgum fat and go back with the others, that is until he heard the worst sounds he could ever hear. He could hear the grinding sounds of someone having multiple systems, more specifically multiple mouths. Along with those multiple mouths, he could hear multiple brains and hearts moving somewhat together, but at the same time completely different from each other. The clashing sounds he heard from that body could only belong to one thing.

Muzan Kibutsuji

With that, Kaminari started squirming too, trying to get out of Fatgum's fat.

"Huh?! Not you too Chargebolt!" Fatgum acknowledged. "Don't ditch this ride!"

Soon, Tokoyami used Dark Shadow and managed to break out of Fatgum's grip, flying out and trying to go back to the villa. Right after that, Kaminari decided to break out the faster way.

"Thunder Breathing First Form:"

"THUNDERCLAP AND FLASH!"

"What the?!" Fatgum shouted out in surprise. "What are you two doing?!"

"I spotted Hawks on the top floor! He's probably in trouble!" Tokoyami shouted out while hovering in the air.

"I heard the explosion! Hawks was up there and was caught it in!" Kaminari said, landing on the ground.

"I can handle this Kaminari," Tokoyami said, looking at Kaminari from the air.

"I know," Kaminari acknowledged. "But I'm not going back for Hawks, I can lead you to him if you want, but he's not the reason why I'm going back."

"Why are you then?" Tokoyami asked.

"Because I heard someone much more dangerous over there that I need to face," Kaminari said.

"What are you guys talking about?!" Fatgum shouted out. "Hawks? I'm sure he can handle himself-"

"Not after that, I can hear him now, he's struggling in putting out the fire that's on his wings," Kaminari said.

"You can hear that from here?!" Fatgum shouted out in surprise.

"Yeah, and I'm also hearing someone new there, one that's no one's gonna be able to fight," Kaminari said.

"Hey, kid, stop trying to be so cocky over here, leave the fighting to the adults," Fatgum said.

"Have you heard about Muzan Kibutsuji?" Kaminari asked.