Chapter 30: Hospital Talks

"How long is Dunce Face gonna sleep?!" Bakugo asked.

"Kacchan can you try to keep it down? We're in a hospital," Midoriya told him.

"It's still odd why Kaminari's still out," Todoroki said. "The doctor said he was the least injured out of all of us didn't he?"

"At this point, he might just be sleeping," Rody said.

"What did he even do that would leave him this exhausted yet practically untouched?" Todoroki asked.

"He fought both Upper 3 and Flect Turn, but when he joined up with me to fight Flect Turn, he was injured pretty badly," Midoriya said.

"He's right, when he finished his fight with Upper 3 he was cut up pretty bad, I was surprised he was still awake and ready to go and help fight Flect Turn with Deku," Rody admitted.

"How bad do you think it was? The worst the doctor found was a broken arm," Todoroki asked, curious about Kaminari.

"Considering that his breathing is part of how he's able to control his sword and strengthen his techniques, I'd say the worst injury he had was the cut he had across his torso. It looked really deep too, like it cut across... uhh what would it be called again," Rody said, forgetting the part he thought Kaminari was hurt in.

"I think he was cut right below his ribs, which would probably be around the Solar Plexus. Taking a hit there, whether he was cut or punched or whatever, would be devastating since it's an important part of not just breathing but his nervous system and fight or flight responses. And from what I remember, it looked like Upper 3 sliced through it, which should've left him unable to fight, yet he still jumped into the fight against Flect Turn and even created the eighth form of Thunder Breathing," Midoriya said.

"Wait, then why didn't they say anything about it?" Todoroki asked.

"Because they originally didn't know it was that deep," Endeavor said, walking into the room.

"Huh? How did they not know?" Rody asked.

"When you guys got here and they got the chance to take a closer look at your injuries, they found that Kaminari was hurt around that area, along with other places they didn't initially see," Endeavor said.

"How did they not notice it from the start?!" Bakugo asked.

"Because they somehow healed on the surface, they found traces of his injuries internally which is why they didn't notice before," Endeavor said.

"How did they heal so fast?" Rody asked.

"No clue, they think it might be a quirk, and the side effect might be needing extra sleep," Endeavor said, looking over at Kaminari.

"Don't tell me this Battery Pack has another quirk?!" Bakugo shouted out.

"How can he manifest a quirk at 16?" Todoroki asked.

"Deku did it, so I guess only idiots can manifest a quirk so late huh?" Bakugo said.

"I thought I was supposed to be a nerd?" Midoriya asked.

"SHUT UP STUPID DEKU! NO ONE ASKED YOU!"

"Can you try and keep it down, we're in a hospital," Todoroki told Bakugo.

"Why don't you shut up Icyhot?!" Bakugo said, not really wanting to be told what to do.

"How much is he gonna sleep? We all woke up yesterday yet he's still snoozing," Rody said, looking over at Kaminari.

"Well, considering how hurt he was initially, I think it's safe to say he might not wake up till tomorrow," Midoriya replied, secretly hoping that his prediction was wrong.