Chapter 20: Lower Three: Kura

Kaminari managed to get to Kyushu in no time, and stopped on top of a building to look over the area. 

"Wait... how did I manage to get here so quickly... ON FOOT, when Tokoyami has to take a train for a couple hours to reach here?" Kaminari asked.

"Ehhh, this is pretty normal for a Demon Slayer, especially for a Hashira because they watch over large regions," Zenitsu answered.

"Yeah okay, but I'm NOT a Hashira, and neither were you so how am I holding up this well?" Kaminari asked again.

"I might've not had the official title, but I would've if the Demon Slayer Corps were still around after our final battle with Muzan," Zenitsu said. 

"That might've been YOU, but ME? I'm not at the level of a Hashira just yet," Kaminari said.

Zenitsu deadpanned, "you managed to use Godspeed and the seventh form of Thunder Breathing for a longer period of time than I could pull off before the battle with Muzan. Not only that you've been able to pinpoint everything you hear so well, to the point that I wouldn't be surprised if you can enter the Transparent World at some point."

"Transparent World? That's the first time you've mentioned that, what is it?" Kaminari asked.

"I've never been in this state myself, but Tanjiro has. He said that it was exactly what it sounded like, a state of mind that someone can enter that makes everything you see transparent. You can see your opponent's muscle contractions, their lungs when they're breathing, where their organs are placed, and so much more. I've never been able to do it, but you were able to pull off the seventh form easier than I did, so maybe you can do it," Zenitsu said.

"I've never done something like that though," Kaminari said.

"I know, but that doesn't mean you won't ever be able to. You're not a copy and paste of me, so you have the potential to be better and stronger than me," Zenitsu said.

Kaminari heard a scream in the distance, he immediately turned over towards the sound and tried to pinpoint where it was coming from.

"SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE!"

"Come on, you should be honored! You get to live forever inside of the beautiful Kura!"

"Let them be afraid. They don't know what an amazing honor it is to be a part of a Twelve Kitzuki's life and power."

"Lower One and Three, Kinu and Kura. They're here!" Kaminari said.

"Then let's go," Zenitsu said.

Kaminari jumped from building to building to get to where he heard them, but then he heard another voice.

"Hey! Get away from her!"

"Wait hold on! Don't go running off like that!"

Kaminari's eyes widened at the last voice he heard. "Hawks..."

He started running faster to where he heard them, trying to rush over to save them before the two demons hurt them. He soon reached the place where he heard the commotion, and saw a floating, pale-white figure with a bluish tint to its skin and white hair that fades to purple on the tips. The figure had her left eye open, and in that eye the were the words "Lower Three" were written. 

"So that must be Kura," Kaminari said.

"I love that all of you want to be a part of one of the Twelve Kitzuki!" Kura said. "But of course," she said as tons of objects appeared all around the heroes and civilians near them. "A meal always needs to be properly prepped before we can enjoy the flavors."