Chapter 55: Meeting With Class 1-A

"So... that's why he was never interested in our conversations with the vigilante... because it was him all along," Ashido said.

"Honestly, it makes sense..." Sero said.

"How the hell does this make sense to you?!" Mineta shouted over him.

"I meant in the way he's been acting since he got his sword," Sero said. "Think about it, how could a sword just solve everything he was struggling with in terms of his quirk in a few weeks? Along with the fact he got so good with it in the short amount of time he had it too, being a reincarnation of a skilled swordsman makes it possible. I'm not saying the whole thing about demons makes much sense, or what Kirishima and Ashido saw, but all the background info we got does add up to what we do know."

"Are we just gonna ignore that he's been killing people?" Hagakure asked.

"We can't, but at the same time we aren't really the ones to say that he was killing people since we're not fully informed about what makes them demons," Ojiro said.

"As much as my mind wants to say murder is murder and there are other ways to deal with it other than killing them off," Iida said. "I know in my heart that it really is the only way and Kaminari is just doing this so we don't have to deal with that burden of civilians getting hurt and not being able to do anything about it. I hate it, but I think it's because we've always been taught that murder isn't something we should even think of as an option when it came to defeating villains. This... isn't something we were ever taught to deal with, so for all we know killing them is the only option."

"That's why Kaminari never told me much other than the base background information because I didn't understand that demons aren't humans... not anymore at least. He knows their powers and how to deal with them, so he dealt with them on his own even though he knows he could die from fighting them. I know now, especially after seeing him fight the Demon King, they really aren't human... not anymore. I know that it could be possible to turn them back into humans, Kaminari said they did it back then, but that knowledge has been lost for a long time, there isn't a way to turn them back now. We all know chemistry isn't Kaminari's forte so even trying to recreate that on his own wouldn't really be possible. I get where you're coming from Iida, and I used to think like you, but my thinking's shifted after seeing Kaminari fight that thing called the Demon King," Kirishima said.

They all remained silent, not really knowing what to do with the information they have now, after all, they didn't have all the information, just the background info that Kirishima knew.

"Is there anyone else, besides the ones who do work studies with Endeavor, that know about this? Possibly more than you?" Yaoyorozu asked.

Kirishima tilted his head down in disappointment, only to remember that there was one other person that knew and was with him when he found out. Kirishima got up from the couch and walked away from the group, getting his phone out and looking like he was gonna call someone.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

"You said you just didn't want to share this alone, not for me to share more than the background info," Shinso said, looking at Kirishima while standing in the middle of Class 1-A's common area.

"We're all curious... and worried for Kaminari," Kirishima said. "What me and Ashido saw, I can't explain it, Kaminari never told me about gaining the abilities of a demon. The other three are in the hospital along with Kaminari, so the only other person who could possibly know something about it is you."

"Wait, back up a bit, Kaminari's in the hospital?" Shinso asked, sounding concerned and worried.

"Yeah, even though he doesn't even have any scratches on him, his clothes really say how hard that fight was," Sero said.