Chapter 50: 10 Hours Before Dawn

"Hey, shouldn't the sedative have kicked in by now, shroom?!" Komori asked in a panic.

"Our decisions... our moves..." Mineta started to say. "Did we do the right thing? Really? And the heroes too? Did they make the right choices? Seriously?! This whole nightmare... didn't we just make it all worse?!"

They kept watching as the walking calamity ran off into the distance, possibly making its way to Jaku as they sat back and watched. Yanagi however, was still keeping an eye on Kaminari and making sure he was still breathing and trying to stop his wounds from bleeding. She then looked down and saw Kaminari's wounds start healing at a rapid pace, almost as fast as Recovery Girl's quirk. 

"Guys... something's up with Kaminari!" Yanagi called out to them.

Kirishima and Ashido immediately turned around and headed over to Kaminari, kneeling down to their level to get a closer look. "What's going on?!"

"I don't know! I was trying to tend to the gash on his head and then it immediately closed up and there isn't any trace of injury... almost like Recovery Girl's quirk..." Yanagi explained.

"But... that's impossible! Kaminari doesn't have a quirk like that!" Ashido said.

"Man you guys are loud," Kaminari said, sitting up.

"Hey, Kaminari, you shouldn't be pushing yourself too far, you could possibly have a concussion and we don't want any permanent damage from that!" Kirishima told him, kneeling down by his side.

"I'm perfectly fine, now please don't shout in my ear Kirishima," Kaminari said, standing up.

Kirishima stood up as well and kept walking beside Kaminari. "Sorry, but I just don't want you hurting yourself further ya know?"

"I'm fine, I healed myself completely, now I need to head back to the villa," Kaminari said, walking away from the group.

"What?! Are you crazy?!" Mineta screamed out.

"Yeah dude, after that big guy rampaged through, I doubt there would be anything left over there," Sero said.

"Not only that, we shouldn't separate now that there's possibly a lot of villains around here," Yaoyorozu added.

"I have to, I have a target that I need to take care of," Kaminari said.

"You were assigned your own target?!" Tetsutetsu shouted out.

"Who? As far as I know, the only targets that people would've been assigned were to the League, but they're on top of that giant so heading to the villa is useless," Kendo said.

"It's not the League, it's someone else you guys wouldn't be familiar with," Kaminari said.

"Wait, bro, who is it?" Kirishima asked, completely ignoring his surroundings.

"You should know Kirishima, look around and see what time it is," Kaminari said, looking Kirishima in the eyes.

Kirishima then looked up at the sky, seeing it being pitch black with the stars sparkling and adding a bit of light to the view. Kirishima then knew exactly what Kaminari was talking about, his target, he knew Kaminari wanted to end it all. "What time is it?"

"Just past 21:30, why?" Tokage said.

"And what time should the sun come back up?" Kirishima asked.

"About 7:30 tomorrow, why is this important Kirishima?"

"10 hours..." Kirishima calculated.

"Yeah, we got 10 hours until sunrise, what's so important about that?!" Ashido exclaimed.