Chapter 66

Jane's Pov

I took the elevator up to my office as Kate ran through my mind, maybe I was a little too rough yesterday? Of course I feel pleasured but to what expense, Kate could barely walk this morning. I feel a little bad, to be honest. I felt like I lost control for a minute. I yawn as I head to my office. I needed a cup of coffee. I called Andrea but she wasn't picking up. What's with that? I then called the front office as Jerica picked up.

"Good Morning, Connor Enterprises" She says.

"Jerica, where is Andrea?" I ask.

"She couldn't make it today.. her mother's badly ill so she took her to the hospital" Says Jerica as she stuttered.

"Are you okay?" I ask confused.

"Yes mam" She says.

"Come up to my office" I said.

"Ye.. yes mam" She says.

What's with that kid? She looks and sounds so fragile and she's always stuttering.

A few moments passed as Jerica knocked and entered my office. Her eyes sparkled as she saw me. I think it's pretty obvious she has a crush on her boss.. if I wasn't married I would've fucked you so hard until you couldn't walk anymore you dirty whore.

"Ms. Connor?" She says as I snap back to reality.

"Yes right. Since Andrea isn't here, you're my personal secretary for the day" I say.

"Yes mam" She says.

"Relax take it easy, you don't have to look so scared" I say to her.

"You're quite intimidating mam" She says as she gulps.

"Well, wanna know a good trick that would help?" I say.

"Picturing you without clothes mam?" She says as she gulped.

"No.. seeing as you're so intimidated by me, don't look me in the eyes. Otherwise you'd burst into flames" I say as she had a terrified look on her face. 

"Stop terrifying the poor fellow" Says Martinez as she came strolling into my office.

"What are you doing here?" I say confused.

"Well I was.." She says as she looked at Jerica.

"Mam?" Says Jerica as she looked at Martinez.

"Why are you still here?" Asked Martinez.

"I apologize mam" Said Jerica as she stepped back.

"I did not dismiss you" I say as she stopped.

"I'm terribly sorry mam" She said apologetically.

"Ignore Martinez" I say.

Why is torturing her so much fun? It's like she's too easy.

"Jerica, could you get me a cup of Dulce de Leche from across the road" I say as I hand her some money.

"I'll take a black coffee, one and a half sugars and make sure the coffee beans are authentic Brazillian coffee beans" Commanded Martinez as she snapped her finger.

"Permission to tell her whatever you'd like" I say to Jerica as she looked at Martinez.

"Nah, she's not worth it" Says Jerica as she stepped out of the office and I try holding back a laugh.

"Hmm, a nice fellow you got there" Says Martinez.

"She's quite sassy, does her work with ease" I say.