Chapter 47

Kate's Pov

The storm subsided and I made my way back to Jane's apartment, an hour had passed since I stormed out and left Diamond Star. I wonder what happened to Ana.

I remember I was on my knees after being confronted by that hooded group, by the time I came to they were gone so now I make my way back to Jane's apartment.. Knowing Jane she's probably throwing a bitch fit looking for me. I guess I just ran without telling anyone where I was going. I just needed to out of there... that girl... she was on her knees... and Jane.. you... punished her...

I arrive at her apartment as the elevator opened, I heard Jane yelling on the phone.

"I don't care! Find her in the next half an hour or else you're all fired!" She yelled as I approach the living room.

"Where the fuck have you been!" She yelled with a pissed look on her face.

"I went for a walk" I say as I sit on the couch.

"In a storm?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! " She yelled as I remain silent.

"What do I do with you Kate. You're so disobedient" She ranted as she grinds her teeth.

"Get on my knees as you whip me? Maybe that'll make you feel better" I say rolling my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me? " She says as she folds her arms.

"What happened to Ana? " I asked.

"We're talking about you Kate" She says.

"What happened to Ana?" I ask again as I give her the death stare.

"She's being dealt with" She sighs.

"What do you mean dealt with?" I ask.

"Don't worry about it" She says as she pours a glass of scotch.

"Oh my god you're going to kill her? " I ask.

"Oh god no. Are you mad. I checked her into a asylum" She says.

"She's not crazy" I say as she immediately turns around.

"What?" She asks as she raises her eyebrows.

"She's crazy for you but she's not crazy.. that look in her eye.." I say.

"She needs help" Says Jane.

"She told me what happened" I say.

"It's nothing. I don't want to talk about it" She says as she pours another glass.

"You were going to have a future with her Jane that's not nothing" I say.

"Come with me" She says as I follow her. She then led me into her study where I see some documents on the table. She handed me a file as she sat down.

~Recipient: Anastasia Steele. Age 26. Occupation: Editor~

I read a few pages. It gave detailed information about Ana, her age, eye colour, bank information, there was even pictures.

"Me and Ana was together for about 2 years" She says.

"And what happened?" I ask.

"She began to gave into her desires and fell in love with my saddistic side. It was fun at first but she became obsessive and needy.. And I got bored..." She says.

"So you ended your contract with her?" I ask.

"We didn't have a contract. I fell in love with her" Says Jane as she gulped.

"So you lied to me?" I say as I put the file down.

"I didn't lie. Everything I ever told you was true.. I may have ommited some tiny details because I was trying to forget that part of my life" Says Jane.