Chapter 5

Kate's Pov

My phone then rang in my pocket. Was it Jane? If so how did she get my number? Then again, she's a stalker so it's expected. I look at the screen to see Jason calling.

Kate: Hey J.

Jason: Hey Katy. I'm having a gig tomorrow. It would mean a lot to me if you'd come? Candice will be there.

Kate: Sure. What time?

Jason: At 9pm at the usual bar.

Kate: Alright I'll be there.

Jason: Thank you. See you soon bae.

Kate: See you soon Jason.

Jason: Goodnight Kate.

I was always aware of Jason's feeling towards me. He's had a massive crush on me for the longest while and wasn't too subtle about it. Jason's is a good looking guy but he's more of a brother to me. I don't think I can ever feel the same way about him.

My computer then chimed.

~Message from Jane Connor~ I see the laptop is working fine.

~Kate~ I can't accept this Jane.

~Jane~ I had a feeling you'd say that. Talking to you greatly brightens up my day Kate.

~Kate~ Oh? So this is for your benefit?

~Jane~ Yes of course, now please accept my gift.

~Kate~ Alright Ms. Connor but next time, maybe just some flowers?

~Jane~ I don't do flowers.

~Kate~ Then chocolate?

~Jane~ Chocolates are unhealthy.

~Kate~ Alright Ms. Connor. I'll take that into consideration.

~Jane~ It's 7PM. Taylor will pick you up at 8.

~Kate~ Who's Taylor?

~Jane~ My driver.

~Kate~ I'm capable of driving myself Ms. Connor.

~Jane~ Stop being so stubborn Ms. Williams. You don't know where I'm located :P

~Kate~ Good point.

~Jane~ Be ready. Wear something sexy.

~Kate~ Naked it is then.

~Jane~ Don't tempt me Kate.

I hurry along to the wardrobe to find something 'sexy'. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of clothes so my wardrobe is quite limited. Candice always said I had a poor taste in fashion, she was right but fashion isn't my thing. It's a dinner, shouldn't I wear formal attire? Some time passed as I notice it was getting late. I decided to wear my red top and I put a black skirt on. I mess my hair up and stand in front the mirror. I really look sexy.

Someone then knocked. I go to the door, I open it to find a handsome looking man, he looked about thirtish and wore a fine suit.

"Ms. Williams?" He asked.

"Yes. You must be Taylor" I say.

"Yes ma'am. Are you ready?" He asks.

"Yes. Let me grab my phone" I say walking back and taking my phone. I then head downstairs to see this beautiful black Audi as Taylor opened the passengers seat.

"Sweet ride" I say in amazement.

"It's Jane's" He says as he drives off. The rain was falling as we drive. It was a cold night. It didn't take long to reach Jane's apartment. It was a tall building with the name "Connor" to the top of it. We parked inside as Taylor exits and leads me to the elevator. He then swiped a card as the elevator door closed. We were then headed to the Penthouse suite. The door opened to Jane's floor.